Southpoint at Jameson - New Castle, PA

This facility is closed. They actually purchased Carriage Court and are in the process of making major upgrades which are much needed. I visited Carriage yesterday and found the halls to be very narrow and the rooms to be small. The facility is also in need of a good cleaning. Hopefully the new owner will address these issues soon..

Really Bright and open!

I did take a tour here and thought that the place was beautiful. They have bright and colorful walls and the community is well lite. The community is fairly new and kept clean. I would have taken my loved one here, but they had no availability. I would recommend them.

Seemed like a nice place

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. Overall this seemed like a nice place, it was clean, well kept, and the staff seemed friendly. However there were a few things we did not like here. The dining room set-up felt more like a cafeteria, and the community in general just did not feel very warm or homey. Nothing outright bad, but I did not think our loved ones would have been comfortable here.