Sophia Snow House - West Roxbury, MA

Peace of Mind

Sophia Snow House is a wonderful place for my dad. It is a clean and well-maintained community. The staff is very attentive and caring to his needs. I 've enjoyed meals here with my dad and the food is very good, they offer well-balanced meals. My dad says they offer more food than he can eat. There are plenty of activities that the staff encourages the residents to participate. My dad is going to try out bowling. There are nice shady patios to enjoy the outdoors, seating available to relax and enjoy the company of other residents, or sit quietly and enjoy the surroundings. It so much easier on my mind to know that he is well taken care of when I'm not here. We would highly recommend this community to others.

Sophia Snow House, Inc. is a non-profit, licensed, residential care community in a state-of-the art building. Services include meals, housekeeping, laundry services, activities, transportation, nursing staff on site, hairdresser and much more!

We are convenient to the attractions of downtown Boston, as well as to the city’s finest medical centers. We invite you and your family to tour our lovely residence and experience our caring community.