Landmark at Longwood - Roxbury Crossing, MA

Excellent Care for Mom

This is an excellent community for my mom. The staff is always caring and attentive to her needs. I like that they are always making sure that she is engaging with the other residents. The community is very clean and offers a nice environment and I like that my mom is comfortable here. I would highly recommend this community for the care of a loved one.

Felt a little cold

I had recently taken a tour of this community and the gentleman who gave us our tour was very kind. He did a terrific job at showing us around and made sure to answer any questions we had for them in detail. I personally thought the facility felt a little cold and did not like the feel of the overall place. They did have a memory care unit available but it just looked very sad how they had it.

Not a good fit!

When we went to go on this tour the community was under construction. The whole community was in a state of transition. The community was as clean as it can be with all that was going on. This community just seemed like a nursing home to me.

Very Nice Tour of This Community

My tour of this community was very nice. The staff was very kind and friendly. My questions were answered, they were informative. The community looked great, it was spotless. It was a bit far for us, we wanted my brother in law to be close to us. It was a pleasant tour.

Nice Community, But Not The Place For Us

My tour of this community was a fair one. A big plus about this community is that they do accept Medicaid. I wasn't very impress with my tour. The community has more of a hospital atmosphere. The staff was kind and friendly. My questions were answered, they were informative. The residents were older than my husband. It is a nice and clean community, but just not the community for my husband.

Nurses make the difference

Nurses are caring and thoughtful, responsive to concerns....
Good activities..... Some renovations going on, should be better when completed..... The physical plant not as nice as some other homes but the personnel is what made the difference for me.......

doing well

She is doing well at Landmark at Longwood. I am trying to figure out some things financially. As far as I know right now they are treating her properly there. She is still adjusting. So far so good.

So far it's been wonderful. It's been really good for him.

So far it's been wonderful. It's been really good for him. I was really impressed with the floors the residents live on, it's immaculate, and they have nice places to sit. He has never complained about the food, they have a chef. In fact their chef once beat Bobby Flay! It has really exceeded my expectations.