We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
Rogerson House - Jamaica Plain, MA
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Dentist Available
- 4.6 of 5 average rating of 8 reviews
About Rogerson House - Jamaica Plain, MA
The Boston Alzheimer’s Center is a community dedicated to the care and support those with Alzheimer’s Disease and related disorders, such as Parkinson’s, stroke and brain injury. The BAC is recognized by health care professionals as the leader in the field of dementia care.
The Boston Alzheimer’s Center offers three programs: Assisted Living, Respite Care and a Community Day Program.
- The Assisted Living accommodates up to 66 persons with memory loss. A team of skilled professionals provides 24-hour care for our residents. This includes assistance with ADL’s and medication, meals, 11 hours of daily activities and medical observation.
- The Day Program accommodates up to 24 participants per day from the community. The program operates Monday through Friday from 9am to 3pm. The focus of the Day Program is structured activities in a success-oriented environment.
- Respite care is available within the Assisted Living Community. The minimum stay is only four days. Respite residents receive the same care and benefits as our full-time Assisted Living residents.
The Boston Alzheimer’s Center is owned by Rogerson Communities, a non-profit organization providing innovative solutions in housing and health services since 1860.