Sonata West - Winter Garden, FL

• Anytime Dining
  • Transportation

First Rate, Compassionate Care

My Mother is in Serenades Memory Care, West Orange, and I couldn't be happier. The care she receives at Serenades far surpasses a previous facility that we had her in and I'm not paying near as much.
I wish there was room here to name all the department managers and everyone on the staff that makes Serenades such a fantastic residence. The friendliness, professionalism, quality of care and compassion needed to assist memory care residents is visible everywhere you go in the faciity. And the small-community, homey design is comforting to Mom while providing her excellent supervision.
Outstanding round the clock care, medical support, activities and great meals have made this a perfect place for Mom.

The most amazing ALF!

We've had our 90+ year old mother at Sonata West since it opened and couldn't be happier. I feel it is the best thing we've ever done for her. The employees are fabulous and more like family than anything else. They really care for their patients and the whole community is awesome! They all interact with each other very well. They have the best entertainment ever and try to engage everybody. The place is amazing and very well thought out, they didn't miss a lick!!!

Sonata West combines the luxury and superior service of a top-notch resort with the security and peace of mind of retirement living. Experience an elegant, vibrant community offering an exciting, enriching lifestyle with a multitude of social, education and cultural opportunities. Enjoy our spacious apartments brimming with premium upgrades. Feel pampered by our trained staff and indulge in our fine dining. Stay connected, secure and safe with our sophisticated communication and location technologies. As the ultimate destination in maintenance-free independent and assisted living, you can have it all at Sonata West. Now open!