Brookdale Clermont - Clermont, FL

Brookdale Clermont - Clermont, FL has yet not published prices.

This was a nice facility and would even be having some upgrades soon it appeared. We felt they were really caring and accommodating with some of our requests and needs. We truly think it should be considered strongly when others make the search. In the end, we were looking for a 2 bedroom because it was mom and stepdad and it wasn't available at this time here. We do highly recommend checking this out.

2 floor facility

During my tour of the facility while looking at different options for my love one I found that this property is very nice and clean. It’s not too large of a facility, it only has two stories. The staff team here is very friendly and knowledgeable.

Care for family

I like the tour that we received in this community. We liked the caring and friendly staff that were helpful. They have a clean community and a nice dining area. They had a lot to offer for the care for the residents. We would recommend that other families tour this community for the care of a loved one.

Clean Property!!

I recently have taken a tour of this community for my mother and I have no complaints of how things had went for us. The property was clean and I could tell the staff really took there time on making sure the property was well kept. I was impressed with the activity program they had as well as other great amenities available to all of the residents. It was just not the right location for my mom in the end decision.

We were welcomed as soon as we entered the lobby. The staff were warm, comforting. The confidence that I felt for the overall care and provision of all needs of my loved one in their care gave me peace. They provide for it all.

A good tour!

We had a good tour of Brookdale Claremont. The people there were very friendly and accommodating. The facility was in need of some updating, through. I know they were getting ready to do renovations.

Good option

We toured this community when looking for my mother. It was very nice and the staff was friendly. We chose another Brookdale community in the area because it was more affordable because they were offering specials at the time.

Place need updating up to down,very old, low food quality. People were nice. Higher then it competitors.

I'am doing great here at this community. This is a very nice place. They are caring for me and my needs very well. I do feel safe and comfortable here at this community. The staff is always willing to help. Everyone has been very welcoming and kind. The community looks great. They do a very good job with the cleanliness. I would highly recommend this community.

I met with the executive director during my visit & have had follow up by [Removed]. The director was a bit "shy" with information regarding cost while the other 2 were very "open-book" about the information regarding cost. It will be undergoing some needed renovation as the Director indicated. At this time I will keep these 3 as options to further discuss with my brother also. I will follow up with a call to [Removed] also.

Very Clean Community

I had a pretty pleasant tour of this community. Everything went very well. The community looked nice and very clean. The staff I met was friendly and courteous. There were many factors that played into where to move my father too. This is a very nice community, but it wasn't the place for my father and his needs.

A Good Community

This is a good community, with a good staff. They are taking good care of my mother and her needs. It is a good looking community, they do a job with the cleanliness. They have a good staff here. They have activities available for the residents. I know she is safe and in good hands here. I would recommend this community, it is nice place.

Brookdale Clermont cares about their seniors.

The staff at Brookdale Clermont are phenomenal. They care so much about their clients. Ashley in particular was wonderful and really helped in getting my Dad moved into Brookdale.

Great staff, good facility.

Staff here knows each of their 70+ residents and tries very hard to accommodate their needs. Their community space is somewhat limited but they seem to use it efficiently.

The individual rooms are not equipped with central air but space air conditioners do a good job although noisy.

Dining facility and food services are very nice. Table partners are assigned with care to their personalities.

THANK YOU very MUCH Stephanie, Ashley, Brookdale staff, and A Place for Mom service.

In May 2016, when I was at my mother's home near Pittsburgh, PA, I entered information on the web for A Place for Mom service for Florida. As soon as I entered the initial information, I immediately received a call from A Place for Mom service rep. I informed the rep that I was looking to relocate my 90 year old mother with dementia from the Pittsburgh area to a location near my home in Florida. Also, I explained that there were family issues\problems between my mother and sister. After my initial contact, I spoke with Stephanie [removed] for A Place for Mom. After relocating my mother to my home in Florida, I spoke with Stephanie on many topics about the process to place my mother in a home for seniors. Stephanie's knowledge, experience, and skills were extremely valuable to me to locate a place for my mother. In fact, Stephanie Kirchner was GREAT and EXCELLENT throughout this process to place my mother in a home for seniors. I could not have completed this task without Stephanie's assistance. After going to a few facilities we chose the Brookdale facility in Clermont, Florida for my mother. The Executive Director at the Brookdale is Ashley [removed]. Ashley was GREAT throughout this process. Ashley's experience, knowledge, and compassion for her position made me feel extremely comfortable with placing my mother at the Clermont Brookdale. Since placing my mother at the Clermont Brookdale facility, the entire staff have been GREAT, EXCELLENT, and extremely PROFESSIONAL with treating my mother. It's not easy placing a parent in a home for seniors, but the entire Brookdale staff have been SUPER with daily friendly greetings and embracing my mother as a new client at there facility. Their attitude, professionalism, and extreme considerateness made my feel comfortable with my decision with placing my mother at the Clermont Brookdale facility.

Very nice place!

We're very pleased with how things have turned out at Brookdale Clermont! The people here are friendly and professional, and they've done a great job handling my loved one's specific care needs! The facility itself is clean and well kept, they've got a nice looking dining room, and the food always looks good! It is a very nice place, overall!

I had a tour of Brookdale Clermont this morning. It is a very nice facility and a good fit for my mother. I can see my mother being happy there.

Welcoming atmosphere

The atmosphere when you walk in is welcoming and comfortable. The staff has been very friendly and they go out of their way to accommodate us when we need something. The activities seem a bit repetitive, so I wish they would come up with more for the Senior's to do. Other than that, things are going well.

A Homey-Looking Facility

The building, all-in-all is a very homey looking facility and that is really about all I can say about the place for now. I really just have mixed feelings about it because my loved one has fallen down twice now.

Everything is Great

Everything is great, the staff at Brookdale Clermont has been helpful from finding a room for my loved one, to day-to-day care. No complaints other than my loved one wishes they had a couple more activities during the day.

Brookdale Clermont Rocks

Great help with my mom. They would pick her up for lunch/bingo then take her back home the first week I visited. This made the transition much easier.
Beautiful fresh apartment. Lots of activities. Nutritious meals. Very caring staff. Overall I believe it's the right place for mom.

Brookdale has been nothing but a VERY POSITIVE experience for our family! I would highly recommend this facility. My mother is in the memory care unit and the nursing care is excellent and they are SO wonderful about returning calls regarding my mom. The staff is very knowledgeable and caring! Deborah at the front desk is always so nice when I call!! I appreciate the ultimate mindless shown to me and to my mom! Five stars for Brookdale in all areas!

Terriffic Assisted Living Facility

Everyone working at Brookdale is friendly and caring.
They go out of their way to accommodate your wishes.
The facility is small enough so that each staff member knows all the residents.
My mother, after one week, was doing more activities than she had ever done before and was subsequently happier and more alert!
I am so glad that Brookdale Clermont was my choice for her!

Corporate greed?

Following is the greater part of a letter I wrote to the director: "I wish to express my deep disappointment that neither Emeritus, nor you as Director, are willing to even consider reducing the charges for my mother, *****, time with you. In reading over the contract, I found that it was up to the discretion of Emeritus to do so, (page 11) and there did not appear to be any consideration of this possibility. It surprises me that you and Emeritus are quite content to charge a total of $7,699.00, plus charging a $150.00 late fee, for a stay of NINE days. Mom took up residence on April 3 and fell on April 11 and was admitted to *** Hospital on April 12, never to return to her apartment at Emeritus. I told you while she was in the rehab that she was not going to be able to return, she adamantly told me she was TOO AFRAID to do so. I saw you on April 29 and reaffirmed the fact she would not be returning to Emeritus, and told you that you had permission to show her apartment and rent it. Then on April 30, I returned with my husband to the apartment and it was completely emptied and ready for possession by 1:00 pm, and your staff took possession of the keys.
At this point, I really don’t see how I could recommend any Emeritus facility to anyone I know. I am certain, Emeritus did not lose any money on my mother’s brief residence there, and wouldn’t sustain a loss, even if the entire month of May was reduced by half or forgiven entirely."
When she fell, I was told they thought she was okay, and they put her to bed. The next day when I visited she could not get off of the toilet under her own power. The nurse came to check her out and said it was likely a broken pelvis or leg. I was asked to take her via my own vehicle to the nearby hospital. She was admitted and had to have surgery on her broken leg. NINE days of residence and a cost of over $7,700.00 with NO consideration. Emeritus was LATE in letting her get into her place. Look elsewhere first, is my recommendation.

this web site did out do them self. they found a place n my home town. now my family wount. travel that far 2 c me

a place 4 mom & dad really did help me a great deal. they really where on the ball. it took about 2 weeks 2 find me a place.

A solid community

There was nothing wrong with it. It was more established and there were already friendships established. It was very clean and everyone was very friendly. I’d rate it really highly though.

We couldn't be happier, it's really nice. 5++!!

We love the people there they are kind, and caring, it's great! We couldn't be happier, it's really nice. 5++!! We have not had a single negative thing to say. Toni King, was really nice, and the literature seemed nice, and cost wise it was better. We all agreed and after looking at another place we knew that we didn't need to keep looking.

The Worst Food in the World

The people running the place are the nicest people. Terry is terrific and the receptionist, Dawn, is the best. However, there is very little for the people living there to do besides bingo, which most men don't play. When you walk into the facility, most of the people in the lobby are sleeping. When they have some terrible singers come to the home, the people are sleeping during their performance. The food is the worst I have ever witnessed. I was going to eat dinner with my husband last night and the menu was a meatball sub or a tomato filled with egg salad and two small cookies for desert. When I got there after dinner, a group of people were sitting around and lobby. We got into a conversation and everyone agreed they definitely need to improve the quality of the food. It is awful. I am taking my husband out of Emeritus Thursday because he hates it there. There is nothing for him to do all day. He went to the restaurants twice and the service was so bad and it took so long, he didn't want to go again. It is a bad situation all around. He was there a month before someone changed the sheets on his bed. It is supposed to be "assisted living" but I do not see much assistance going on there.

Doing a good job so far

Compared to where my Dad was before we're very pleased with this place. The facility itself looks nice, and is clean. The staff have been very attentive. Dad always looks clean and well cared for. They seem to do a great job overall.

A beautiful community with excellent ...

A beautiful community with excellent staff. the Director was especially helpful, a true professional!

Our peaceful setting, restaurant style dining experience, activities and beautiful setting combine to create a wonderful living environment every day. Our genuine caring staff, home style meals, daily activities add to our residents' experience. They will tell you they appreciate all the options while living at an Brookdale Senior Living community.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.

Amenities and Services
• Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
• Medication management
• Dining assistance and special diets
• Assistance with reminders and redirection
• Escorts and assistance with walking
• Emergency response call system