Benton House of Clermont - Clermont, FL

Everything is going well !!

My mother has been doing great so far at this community. The staff have helped her make a smooth transition and have accommodated her needs as best as possible. She has had no complaints about the food and has enjoyed the activities with the other residents. I would recommend this place to anyone looking to an assisted living place.

Benton House

Our Benton House of Clermont team would like to thank you for sharing your feedback! We are so happy to hear your mom is part of our Benton House family. Please know we are always available if you have questions. Thank you again for your time! –Benton House

I liked it, very clean, the staff I met was very friendly. I liked how secure the memory living quarters were. This is on the short list.

The community is new!!

The Benton House is a newer community and it is immaculate. The director and the intake nurse are amazing and very helpful. I would like to see more cultural diversity with the staff so the issues with the staff could improve. The kitchen staff would serve burnt food or would not serve food to my mother at all at times. They were very rude and difficult to work with

Benton House

Thank you for sharing about your experience at Benton House of Clermont. We are happy to hear about things we are doing right and please know we would like to learn more about ways we can better serve your mom at our community. We encourage you to please call [removed]. We strive to provide quality service to all of our senior living residents and thank you for your time. – Benton House of Clermont

A Good Fit

Benton does their best for the transition to be made for the resident and the family. We carefully weighed our options as there were several factors we had to consider however this was the best option. Found the staff to be helpful, informative and accommodating. Found the residents seem to be content there and were friendly as well.

Wonderful place for her

Things are going great at Benton House. The staff is great and the facility is kept clean and well maintained. It is a wonderful place for her. Thank you.

Benton House

The Benton House of Clermont team is so happy to hear about your family’s positive experience at our senior living community! Please know we are always available if you have any questions. Thank you for your time and for sharing your feedback! – Benton House

I thought the place was very nice

The month went by very well at Benton House Of Clermont. I thought the place was very nice. David, the administrator is a very good and compassionate man. The care is good but under the circumstances that my husband is going through it has been difficult. Being new they haven't dealt with this before. He had a slight heart attack and fell out of his bed while I was out of town so they sent him to the hospital and then they sent him back to the facility. After I got back from being out of town they had to send him back to the hospital because he was having trouble breathing. They did everything they were supposed to do as far as being responsive to the situation. They try really hard to engage every body at the memory place in activities. They take them out in their van to parks, lakes, and different places.

Benton House

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with our community. We appreciate the kind words regarding your husband’s stay including the sweet comments about David. Please know that if you feel we could have done anything additional in response to your husband’s health crisis besides contacting 911 we would love to hear your thoughts. We would sincerely appreciate your feedback in this important area and encourage you to call our home office [removed]. Thanks again for taking the time to write and for allowing us to serve you and your family. – Benton House of Clermont

Nice place overall, a few staffing difficulties

Overall I think they do a good job at Benton House of Clermont. The facility itself is excellent, it is a brand new, clean, very nice looking place. However, they've been having some staffing issues recently. There has been a lot of turnover with the kitchen staff and the food has been subpar as a result. They have also been some changes in the facility administration that are causing some issues, but they are working on getting everything settled down. For the most part the other staff are great, and they do a good job looking out for the residents. I've had experience with family members in others facilities, and this is definitely on the nicer end of senior communities.

Benton House

Benton House of Clermont would like to thank you for sharing your feedback on what we are doing right and on the areas where we need to improve. Benton House is taking immediate steps to address the important concerns regarding our Food Service at the community. Benton House values your comments and we would like to discuss more about your experience. Please contact our corporate office at: [removed] so we learn more. Thank you again for your time! – Benton House

One Month Experience

Benton House is a very nice, comfortable, friendly facility, and after only a month of our association with Benton House, I am quite happy with our decision. It has a smaller homey atmosphere compared to other similar facilities in the area, and our loved one seems to have adapted very much better. Thank You!

Nice place

They do a very good job over at Benton House of Clermont! It's new community, but they've done a great job getting everything up and running, and they took great care of my loved one. The aide staff here are wonderful, they're friendly and very attentive to the needs of the residents.

Nice looking smaller community

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. We were very impressed by what we saw at Benton House! It was a very new, nice looking community, and the staff all seemed very friendly. It was a fairly small community, and Dad was more interested in somewhere big and busy. I've heard nothing but good things about this place from friends who have relatives here, however!

Heather called and was very...

Heather called and was very helpful with her suggestions. We spoke about Memory Care and she recommended a Neuro-Physcologist Dr. Douglas Mason for my father. Left her cell number with me if I needed her for further assistance.

Just Excellent

Everything there has been excellent. We’re very pleased. For being a brand new facility they’ve made sure my loved one is very well taken care of. They now have more people in the memory care and the assisted living, so they’re mingling them together to improve the activities for the memory care residents.

Benton House

They have been wonderful to work with. My mom has made a improvement just being there 1 month. I truly feel Blessed to have her there.

Benton House

Benton House of Clermont is so happy to hear your mom is thriving at our new senior living community! Thank you for your time and feedback so our team can continue to serve our residents even more. Benton House of Clermont can be reached at: [removed] and we are always available to answer any questions your have.

The Best Place For Mom

This is a wonderful place. I couldn't have found a better home for my mom. The staff have gone above and beyond to make her comfortable . Mom has made great friends in a very short time

Benton House

Benton House of Clermont thanks you for taking the time to share about your experience at our new senior living community. Benton House of Clermont can be reached at: [removed] and our team is always available to answer any questions your have.

Welcome to the new Benton House of Clermont! A beautiful senior living community full of warmth, decorated with fine furnishings, stunning artwork and more often than not the scent of something delicious baking in the kitchen. A place where independence thrives but help is just a call away.

Benton House of Clermont residents will enjoy a customized social calendar that includes exercise options, concerts, trips, religious services, cooking
classes and more for our residents’ preference!
We have a variety of apartment styles in Assisted Living and in our Memory Care Neighborhood to show you! Residents bring their own furnishing and keepsakes so the apartments can truly be their own. Also, our senior living community offers a full array of services including medication assistance, enjoyable meals, housekeeping and dignified personal assistance by a qualified staff.

We value choice and dignity while providing a caring environment where friendships can flourish. When you’re here you’re home!