Excellence Senior Living - Orlando, FL

Excellence Senior Living - Orlando, FL has yet not published prices.

My mother is doing extremely well since moving here. She really likes it and I'm so happy for her. The place is brand new smells and looks extremely clean. The housekeeping comes in on a regular basis. The staff has been extremely friendly and kind and they kept me informed has to how mom is doing if I ask.
Mom loves the food and she has participated in some acitives since she has been there. In fact they have taken her out a few times shopping which she enjoys. What really impressed me was that when we toured the community it has just opended so there was very little residents there which was nice and they had offered us a move in special which helped with the price. The response we got from them compared to other communities I reachd out too was wonderful they were so quick in responding back to me I was surprised.

Would not consider this place for Mom. One bedroom, without living space in apartment. Kitchenette only, no ability to cook. She would not be happy here.

Excellent Community for great care

We like this community. The care from the staff is outstanding. The community is very nice and beautiful. The menu is nice and I like knowing that she is happy with the menu. They have great activities that she is enjoying a lot what is offered. I like that she is making friends. The staff are so nice and friendly and care about the residents and it shows a lot. The is a newer community and we would recommend this community to other families.

Amazing place !

My Grandmother stayed for respite care and I couldn't have been more comfortable and at ease leaving her in the staff's capable and caring hands! The facility is gorgeous and all brand new, she enjoyed the cuisine and activities. This was such a better option than hiring a stranger to come into my home while I was away, I don't think I'd have been able to enjoy my vacation. We will be back for sure!

Great staff, food and lots of activities!

Excellence ALF has so much to do! They have done a phenomenal job and I have no complaints. The food is amazing! It's restaurant style and so good!