Excellence Senior Living - Orlando, FL

Excellence Senior Living - Orlando, FL has yet not published prices.

Excellent Facility

My sister is at Excellence for over a year,. I find the staff extremely helpful and caring, my sister would not be there if [Name removed], Executive Director, had not taken a personal interest in communicating with her almost on a daily basis when she first arrived. She made my sister very much a part of a family unit, she went out of her way to make sure my sister felt at home there. The place is beautiful, the food in excellent, and the service is way above normal ALF expectancy. Thanks for all you have done. This is a great home away from home.

Tour for our mom

We went to have a tour of the building and couldn't get a room on the first floor we was told that rooms had no air conditioning. Nurses have ignored us and my mom is using a walker and can't walk up and down very dissapointed in the whole experience. Activities room looked very nice but there is no transportation to doctors appointments or outings. Also my mom couldn't use the gym to get physical therapy which is very important for her beeing active . We ate lunch which was pleasent but our food came cold we had to wait . After the whole experience we will pass just because our mom was not comfortable.

Very uncomfortable place

Not caring place

My mother is doing extremely well since moving here. She really likes it and I'm so happy for her. The place is brand new smells and looks extremely clean. The housekeeping comes in on a regular basis. The staff has been extremely friendly and kind and they kept me informed has to how mom is doing if I ask.
Mom loves the food and she has participated in some acitives since she has been there. In fact they have taken her out a few times shopping which she enjoys. What really impressed me was that when we toured the community it has just opended so there was very little residents there which was nice and they had offered us a move in special which helped with the price. The response we got from them compared to other communities I reachd out too was wonderful they were so quick in responding back to me I was surprised.

Would not consider this place for Mom. One bedroom, without living space in apartment. Kitchenette only, no ability to cook. She would not be happy here.

Excellent Community for great care

We like this community. The care from the staff is outstanding. The community is very nice and beautiful. The menu is nice and I like knowing that she is happy with the menu. They have great activities that she is enjoying a lot what is offered. I like that she is making friends. The staff are so nice and friendly and care about the residents and it shows a lot. The is a newer community and we would recommend this community to other families.

Amazing place !

My Grandmother stayed for respite care and I couldn't have been more comfortable and at ease leaving her in the staff's capable and caring hands! The facility is gorgeous and all brand new, she enjoyed the cuisine and activities. This was such a better option than hiring a stranger to come into my home while I was away, I don't think I'd have been able to enjoy my vacation. We will be back for sure!

Great staff, food and lots of activities!

Excellence ALF has so much to do! They have done a phenomenal job and I have no complaints. The food is amazing! It's restaurant style and so good!