Green Tree ALF - Orlando, FL

At Green Tree of Orlando, we are a team
of caring and professional individuals who
understand the meaning of relationships,
care and quality of life for the elder
population. Our certified and licensed
caregivers are specially trained and receive
on-going education in the latest
techniques in care for our residents.
We provide an affordable solution to
assisted livings without jeopardizing the
balance of body, mind and soul.
Programs go beyond day-to-day activities
to engage the residents and promote a
higher quality of life, while providing
peace of mind for family members.
We also offer secured memory care!

Bad Experience

My Mother's boyfriend of 24 years, whom I loved dearly and considered my Stepfather was placed in the memory care unit of this facility by a Guardian. The condition I found my Stepfather in when I went to visit was appalling. The main nurse, Dino, was incredibly rude to me and my Mother. Although we were given full access to visit him by the Guardian, the nurse, Dino rudely confronted me and stated my Mother and I visiting was causing my Stepfather not to assimilate to their facility. I told him we had permission to visit 24-7 from the Guardian and he went off on me. I told him we needed to stop the conversation and take it to a third party to resolve. Next thing I know, instead of handling the situation professionally, he called his supervisor and COMPLETELY LIED about the encounter, I WAS NEVER ASKED MY SIDE OF WHAT OCCURRED, and we were subsequently banned from visiting my dear Stepfather for a week. I wouldn't put an animal in this facility, let alone a human being.

Caring staff...good medical care.

Great, friendly, caring staff! Fabulous medical care and the facility is owned by nurses. This ALF is clean and odor-free. There are such a variety of residents that my mother was able to make friends easily. I never thought we could find such a decent place in my mother's price range.

Mixed experience

We had somewhat of a mixed experience with Green Tree. It's a nice looking place, and the people seem friendly. However, I really think they need to be more thorough with their acceptance/evaluation process. They did their own evaluation, in addition to me being very clear about my loved ones care needs, but he was only there a few days before they said we'd have to move him somewhere else.

Things seem to be fine

As far as I know things seem to be fine. I haven't heard anything bad, so I assume everything is going well.

This is a great facility and we enjoyed the staff as well as the food and cleanliness. I am so grateful for them and the care my father received!