Arbor House Assisted Living - Norman, OK

Very impressed by this facility. Lillian was a wonderful hostess and provided us with lots of information and answered all our questions.

Very pretty facility, room layout is nice, enjoyed visiting with [Removed] - there is a waiting list. Not sure it is the right property for my mom. They seem to have plenty of activities and ammenities.

Friendly people!

The Arbor House Assisted Living was a very nice place. It was clean and everyone that we came into contact with was very nice. When we toured it, we had already found a community we liked, but this place was very nice as well.

A nice community!!!

My sister is pretty happy with Arbor House. The staff are good. I have visited the community a couple of times and it seemed clean. They do offer daily activities for the residents to enjoy.

Wonderful facility! My mom is so happy there and we, as a family have peace of mind about our mothers care and quality of life.

This has been a positive experience.

We recently placed our parents at Arbor House Assisted Living in Norman, OK. We have been VERY pleased with
all aspects of the quality of care, living facilities, meals, overseeing of medications, the interactions of staff with tenants, and very importantly with the cleanliness of the facility.