Someren Glen Retirement Community - Centennial, CO

Care and Comfort

I like this community. The staff is nice and caring and they go out of their way to be helpful. The menu is nice and a good variety. They do offer a lot of activities for her to stay active. We would recommend this community for outstanding care and value for other families.

Paul Merrill

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your reactions to life at Someren Glen! We are really glad for your positive experiences. We aim for that to be true for all of our residents and their families.

A great tour with friendliness and tons of information

I enjoyed my tour and cannot understand the negative comment a previous person left. I haven't placed a loved one here yet so I didn't give a five star on items I'm not sure about, but it seems very light and bright and has incredible grounds for pleasant walks outside and inside.

Paul Merrill

Vicki, thanks for taking the time to tour - and for leaving us a positive review. Should your loved one ever need to take advantage of all that Someren Glen offers, we'd be happy to serve and love them!

Not a good experience on my tour

I did not enjoy my tour of this community. When I first walked into the community it felt very dark. The atmosphere was not nice welcoming. I didn't feel the staff was friendly and welcoming. It was not a community I felt comfortable placing my mother in.

Paul Merrill

We're sorry you did not enjoy your tour! Since you visited, we have made some changes, and if you come again, we'll show you how Someren Glen is truly a warm, caring and friendly place to live. Please call Doug or Brittany at our community.

Great Continuity of Care

My Mom started out in the Rehab. Section of Someren Glen and she liked it so well that after her rehabilitation stay was finished, she moved into their Assisted Living program. She always mentions how much she likes the food and has begun participating in their enrichment programs. I like the fact that Mom gets regular medical check-ups. She also likes going to the on-site salon and the fact that she can just call an extension and get Drug Store like items (toothpaste, shampoo etc...) items delivered to her room for a reasonable fee. I also like that they are a continuity of care facility with Day Care, Rehab., Assisted Living and a nursing home all on the same campus. It was hard to get Mom to move out of her house, so at Someren Glen she will never have to move again even when her level of care changes.

We are very pleased with Someren Glen from the staff to the surroundings. Very loving, caring people.