BeeHive Homes of Gulf Breeze - Gulf Breeze, FL

BeeHive Homes of Gulf Breeze - Gulf Breeze, FL has yet not published prices.

Warm, family environment

The Beehive Home of Gulf Breeze provided mother with unsurpassed familial warmth, care, and comfort during her final “golden months.” Mom anticipated with delight her monthly Beehive respite visits with the kind, delightful staff and residents she bonded with in that serene Gulf Breeze home. She regarded them all as her extended family. Sadly, she passed as we were applying for full time residency. The staff provided me and my daughter [mom’s primary caregiver] with thorough reports on mom’s mood and participation in their activities and trips during her regular visits. Moreover, the staff never hesitated to contact me with their concerns or questions regarding mom’s care. I’ve decided that Beehive Homes of Gulf Breeze will someday be my place of residence because its staff and residents emanate the true Hawaiian “Spirit of Ohana.”

Clean, welcoming home away from home

The staff of the Beehive goes over and above to take care of their residents. The facility is more like a home, Open and inviting. It’s always clean. They love to take the residents on field trips and do activities with them. I am well pleased with the facility and would recommend it to anyone.

Great Family away from family!!!

My siblings and I made the decision that even with help in the home, she needed more care. We found this gem called Beehive Homes of Gulf Breeze.
The staff are great. They try so hard to immediately answer call lights and handle toileting incidents to provide dignity. Mfood is pretty great. Activities sometimes falter because of things going on (emergencies) in the building. The place is clean and friendly. Staff do special things for residents. Family is always meant to be welcome. They have places families can hang out, play cards, or share a meal with loved ones in the facility.
It is a great place if you want a family atmosphere. That was what our family would know was best for our mom. She had joy again in her life!!!

Very lovely home living. Staff was very friendly.
They do not offer the care my Mother would
Be needing.