Solterra Senior Living - White Mountains - Lakeside, AZ

Excellent care for my wife.

I am happy with the care that my wife is receiving here. The staff have been very helpful and kind with her needs. The food is very good and she is happy with the variety of meals. They do have activities that she is participate in. The community is very clean. I recommend the excellent care that is offered here.

I am comfortable with my mom being at this community!!

Things are improving for my mom at Solterra Senior Living. She is adjusting and the staff are very helpful with this. The Executive Director is awesome and even sent me pictures from her birthday party I was not able to attend. I am able to contact them at anytime to get an update on her condition. The community is very clean and the food is good.

Nice place

Overall things seem to be going well at Solterra. The staff are friendly and responsive, they're very good about responding to the in-room call buttons immediately. They also just randomly check in on Dad often, to make sure everything is going alright. I would like to see them have a bit more variety when it comes to activities, seems like they mostly just do the same few things every day.