Solstice Senior Living at Sun City West - Sun City West, AZ

Solstice Senior Living at Sun City West - Sun City West, AZ has yet not published prices.

tour went very well
this i in the running for a move

Wonderful, Fabulous, and great

I loved this facility and it was very, very nice. The only drawback I could say that they had was that it’s more expensive than the other places we were looking. I know my sister would not have been able to afford it. They had fabulous activities and the community itself was very active. She really would have loved being here if she could afford it. The only other problem I had is that it was just too far away. The grounds themselves were gorgeous and picked up. Of all the places we visited, this was the most beautiful. The staff was just wonderful, fabulous, and great. I would recommend this community.

Needed Nursing care too

My daughter toured The Madison looking for a place for our loved one. It is a lovely community. The landscaping is beautiful and well-kept. They gave a nice presentation of what they could offer the residents. We had to choose another community that provided nursing care for our loved one.

Things are ok so far

The staff is very helpful. The administrative staff has done what they could to help. This is an older community and it was just sold. We are hoping the new owners will complete some needed renovations. The food is not my favorite. They offer daily activities such as bingo, games, entertainment that comes in and ice cream socials. They offer transportation.

Transitioning into this community!

I had recently taken a tour of this community for myself and I was very impressed that I made the decision to the make the move here. I really liked the open floor plan and the size of the apartments that they had available to all of the residents. I have had a chance to try a few of the meals and so far I am impressed on how they taste and the quality of the food. I am very much looking forward to living in my new living environment.

The facility was very nice!

When I was searching for a community for my mother, I toured The Madison as one of my options, The facility was very clean and well maintained. All of the people there were friendly, and it was a good experience.

Old and needs refurbishing. Large community with good sized apt. We did not like this.

Holiday Retirement

Thank you very much for sharing these comments! We appreciate your feedback and were so delighted to hear you were pleased with the size of our community and that the apartments were a good size. Although the building itself may not be a draw for you, we think you'll find it's the people there that makes this the community you can't judge by the cover alone. Let us know if you ever change your mind, we would love to have you join us and would be happy to send you an invite to enjoy a meal or activity with us!

Very helpful

Everyone was so wonderful here and they worked to make the adjustment as smooth and natural as possible. The place has a great atmosphere and they work hard to keep everyone happy. Very helpful and answered all of our questions.

Transition Was Smooth

The thing that impressed me most is that they made the transition of moving in smooth and seamless. So I was impressed with that. Holiday Properties offers like a finders fee if you bring someone in and I worked my butt off showing my loved on around and they did not give it to us because it was APFM and not me that found it.

Everything is fine so far.

Everything is fine so far. The staff is friendly, and I don't have any concerns with the care. So far they are doing a pretty good job, and we are happy with them.

wonderful

My whole experience with The Madison was great. They were wonderful in terms of getting my mom settled in and making it a smooth transition. They have just been absolutely wonderful. I cannot say enough good things about them.

Seemed like a nice place

I toured this location when I was looking into senior living options for my parents. Overall I thought this seemed like a very nice place. The resident managers seem very in-tune with and very cognizant of the needs of their residents. The entire staff just seemed to know the residents very well. I liked the layout of the community as well, and the grounds were well kept and nice looking. However there did seem to be a lot of space and long hallways between the living areas and the common and dining areas, which would have been a major inconvenience for my parents.

Review of The Madison Independent Living in Sun City West, AZ

We are very happy with the entire community and the people there look forward to getting mom settled in.

It would be excellent for someone who doesn't mind spending that much money.

It would be excellent for someone who doesn't mind spending that much money. We moved out because of the food, it was terrible, I used to say that the chef got his training at the ALPO dog food company. They also kept raising the rents. We did like that the shopping centers are very close. They also had a nice patio off of our room with plenty of room to put some chairs or something.

My friend really loves it here.

My friend really loves it here.

Excellent Community!

We love them! You can check off excellent for Madison!

It’s easy to give this community fives, all the way down.

It’s easy to give this community fives, all the way down. The community is clean and the staff was great. We don’t any really negative experiences.

The food was outstanding !!

They were concerned with my mom until she passed. They were very helpful with her. The food was outstanding !! They have ducks and fish and swimming pool! It’s a fantastic community.

193 apts, 3 story, IL w/ outside ser...

193 apts, 3 story, IL w/ outside service, 1bdrm $2495-$2695 +$250 grnd flr, pets no dep, community fee 1 mo rent, but can be adjusted. Respite apts $100 per day. LARGE KITCHENS

Much too expensive for us, but it off...

Much too expensive for us, but it offers everything.

Solstice Senior Living provides a fulfilling, independent lifestyle in a welcoming environment.

You’ll love the casual elegance of our resort-like setting in the heart of Sun City West. We’re conveniently close to golf, restaurants, shopping and world-class health care.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places
Solstice Senior Living offers our residents a one-of-a-kind travel program that invites you to stay up to seven nights per visit at most of our more than 300 independent living communities across the United States and Canada, where you’ll enjoy a comfortable guest room, all your meals, shuttle service, and participation in all programs and activities, at no additional expense.

Built with your comfort and safety in mind
Our easy-to-maneuver floor plans are ideal for seniors and all apartments have emergency pull cords. Our 24/7 dedicated live-in managers provide an additional level of comfort. We understand that each individual is unique and that needs may change over time. Solstice Senior Living does not provide any health care services. Residents are welcome to use outside home health care options that may enable them to continue enjoying life at our community.