Solstice Senior Living at Renton - Renton, WA

Solstice Senior Living at Renton - Renton, WA has yet not published prices.

Review of Solstice

Lovely community. The staff take great care to explain everything. My daughter and I were invited to lunch - it was delicious. Thank you for taking time to work with us and make us feel at home. Great family feel.

[Name removed] gave is s great tour. I was impressed with how it felt so familyish. One resident allowed us to visit her studio apt so we could see what one looks like furnished. Staff and residents alike were very welcoming.

hey make you feel at home here

Evergreen Place is a nice facility. It is well kept. It has a warm and inviting atmosphere there. The staff is really caring for their residents. When coming into the facility they make you feel at home here.

Very nice facility

Evergreen place is a very nice facility in a great location. The facility is well maintained and clean at all times. The staff here is so receptive and friendly. They made us feel welcome. There is a great family atmosphere too. The other residents are very nice and helpful as well.

Potential homeless found a home.

Evergreen staff worked very hard to make a move there possible. My friend is now very happy, enjoying the people, making friends and joining in many of the activities.
I am so grateful to 'a place for Mom' and the directions from their agent
Shawneen Falck. Shawneen stayed in touch with us, helped connect us to
other help that was also needed. Eventually all came together thanks to
so many.

Friendly, accommodating staff

My experience with Evergreen Place has been a very good one. The staff here were responsive and easy to work with, and made getting things set up for my Mom as easy as could be. It seems like a very nice place, and she is settling in well.

Nice, friendly place with a...

Nice, friendly place with a great walking path that circles the property and very caring staff. Super close to groceries, etc. - walking distance for those able to walk a few blocks.

It's wonderful, just wonderful!

It's wonderful, just wonderful! Evergreen place is the only place people should be. They have a lot of activities, they have bingo and a rummage sale. I'm a woman of color and it's very difficult to find a place where I feel comfortable, and I do here, it's very diverse, with lots of different cultures. The food is okay, but it's gonna get better. The halls are wide, you don't have to run into each other, and the management is just great!

This was so delightful! Although the...

This was so delightful! Although the contact person was not there, we were so much warmed and welcomed by a member of the Community Management Team.

This was so delightful! Although the...

This was so delightful! Although the contact person was not there, we were so much warmed and welcomed by Community Management Team that I definitely will consider Evergreen Place to stay in when my time comes, when I am at such a stage in my life that I would need that kind of care and comfort to live in.

Better than Garden Club, but still fe...

Better than Garden Club, but still felt like a big compromise. The only reason this would be a choice is their permission of smoking.

Visited---very nice

Visited---very nice

Solstice Senior Living provides a fulfilling, independent lifestyle in a welcoming environment.

Nestled amid evergreens in the highlands overlooking the city of Renton and set against the backdrop of Mount Rainier, you’ll love coming home to the stunning beauty of our landscaped grounds. Our live-in managers provide you with comfort, convenience and the sort of home you’ve been looking for.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Built with your comfort and safety in mind
Our easy-to-maneuver floor plans are ideal for seniors and all apartments have emergency pull cords. Our 24/7 dedicated live-in managers provide an additional level of comfort. We understand that each individual is unique and that needs may change over time. Solstice Senior Living does not provide any health care services. Residents are welcome to use outside home health care options that may enable them to continue enjoying life at our community.