Solstice Senior Living at Mesa View - Grand Junction, CO

Solstice Senior Living at Mesa View - Grand Junction, CO has yet not published prices.

Outdated facility and not a lot of active residents

I toured here when looking for a place for my mother-in-law and we visited during lunch time on a day where the shuttle was out with the more active guests. My mother-in-law didn’t like it because everyone looked like they were in a nursing home. She thought everyone looked too sedentary. The facility wasn’t that bright and cheery and it was older so there was more wear and tear. The lady that we talked to was very nice and helpful. She had lunch with us and talked to us about the facility and answered all of the questions we had.

Mesa View

I toured Mesa View while looking for living options for my father. I liked that this community was close by, that the staff was very helpful, and that is had a homey, comfortable feel. However, I found that it was smaller and a little expensive, so we ultimately chose another community.

Very Positive Experience

Mom seems to be doing pretty well since we moved her. It has been a big adjustment for her and she is slowly starting to adjust. She really likes her little apartment she is content and comfortable in there. She finds the staff and all the residents to be very polite and friendly. The location of the community is perfect it's the only building on the street and it's only about 2 blocks from the hospital. Mom loves the food here very good. I would recommend this community.

A tour for father's care

I toured this community for the care of father. We like the staff who were friendly. The community seemed to be older and the environment was not what we wanted. Maybe some changes to make it look more appealing. We found it to be clean and the list of the menu was nice. We would suggest that other families tour this community for the care of a loved one.

Good But No Available Studio

We did not pick this community mostly because they didn't have a studio that was available. I saw that they were clean and the residents were well taken care of.

My father's care

I am happy with this community and that my father is getting here. The menu is outstanding and very appealing. I like knowing that he is in a clean community that is always maintained. The activities are offered to my father, but not at this time is he wanting to participate. We would recommend the care and the value of this community to other families for great care for a loved one.

Perfect

Awesome staff, comfy environment, perfect for mom

Great library!

My father's stay here is going just fine. The staff are sure to cater to his needs and requests, and he enjoys using the library to read and relax. One concern I do have is the fact that certain areas in his room need maintenance, such as the shower, and the staff have not been too quick to fix this issue, but this is overall a nice facility!

Outstanding care

This is a great community. The meals are really good and she does like the variety. This is a clean and home feeling community and alot of nice residents that mom has made friends with. The staff are always helpful and carign. We would recommend the care and the value for other families.

Above and beyond!!

i took an apartment at mesa view and I am very happy with it. The facility fits into my budget and I am delighted with the community. Everyone is so friendly and [Removed] from administration showed me around and he was very informative, he was very to the point with various aspects and just a delightful young man. I would recommend going to him when coming for a tour. The meals are fantastic! It's like going to the fancy restaurant and you can sit anywhere and the furniture is very nice servers are graceful.

My grandmother's home

I am happy that my grandmother is doing so well here. The community is very clean. She likes the variety of the meals. The staff is very nice and friendly. She is participating in activities. We would recommend this community to others.

It's working out!

Moving to the Mesa View was a good choice for my mother. The place suits her very well, everyone is very nice there. They provide 3 meals a day which is very good! They have many activities available but she is waiting until the weather gets a little better to join. We are happy with the way things are going.

Good Community But Too Expensive

This is a nice community, but it is a bit expensive for my budget. They do allow pets, I have a little dog that i love. I do feel the staff could be a more attentive to the residents. They do a good job with the cleanliness. My room and the community are very well maintained. There are activities offered for the residents. The food is okay, I enjoy the lunch meals. Overall it is a nice community, but it is too expensive.

The staff is very friendly

My loved on is staying here and she is very happy. The staff is very friendly. They feed the residents well and have lots of activities. They do not bother her when she does not want to be bothered. So far, a great facility.

For the most part they are absolutely wonderful

For the most part they are absolutely wonderful at Mesa View. The staff is really friendly. Everything is going great here. I have no complaints really about this facility. I am very pleased.

A great place for mom

It is a welcoming community that does not overwhelm like some of the larger communities.

very nice

I put my step dad in Mesa View and he is very happy and doing well there. It is a very clean and nice place. The food is very good. He has not missed a meal yet. Everybody there is really very nice to him and they are very nice to me.

My step mother and dad like it

My father and step mother both moved in there. They like it, but are going through some adjustments. They had some issues but it was more like change going from their home to the Mesa View. They like it and have no complaints. The staff is friendly and other than them going through a change and out of their comfort zone. They are getting used to it though.

They are wonderful here.

They are wonderful here. The only concern we have right now is trying to get a new manager, they need two, and they only have one. They have a temporary fill in. The food is pretty good, there are some things I don't like, but the quality is always good. They have plenty of things to do everyday, today they went to the museum, so they have much more than just bingo.

Thank you for your help, Mom has move...

Thank you for your help, Mom has moved in and likes it a lot

Solstice Senior Living provides a fulfilling, independent lifestyle in a welcoming environment.

Built within a beautifully landscaped rural setting, you’ll enjoy our secluded feel with the convenience of the town just blocks away. Residents love the beautiful views of the Grand Mesa from the dining room and high desert vistas in all directions. We’re close to shopping, healthcare, dining and wonderful local attractions.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places
Solstice Senior Living offers our residents a one-of-a-kind travel program that invites you to stay up to seven nights per visit at most of our more than 300 independent living communities across the United States and Canada, where you’ll enjoy a comfortable guest room, all your meals, shuttle service, and participation in all programs and activities, at no additional expense.

Built with your comfort and safety in mind
Our easy-to-maneuver floor plans are ideal for seniors and all apartments have emergency pull cords. Our 24/7 dedicated live-in managers provide an additional level of comfort. We understand that each individual is unique and that needs may change over time. Solstice Senior Living does not provide any health care services. Residents are welcome to use outside home health care options that may enable them to continue enjoying life at our community.