The Homestead at Montrose - Montrose, CO

• Respite Care
  • 24-hour Emergency Call Response

My mom's care

I like the care and the staff at this community for my mom. We like knowing that the community is clean and maintained. The meals are very appealing and she enjoys the healthy variety. They offer a lot of nice activities for her to participate with the other residents. We would recommend the great care and value of this community for other families.

A great staff.

My mother in law enjoyed her respite stay at this community. The staff are pretty awesome. They are patient and worked well with her. She is able to have her hair done and they offer daily activities. The community is very nice and clean. The food is amazing. I would recommend this community.

The place was fine...

The Homestead was nice, but not my first option. When I toured, there were not may residents out and about. The tables in the dining room were very small and only a few residents for in each. It was a good place, but just not what I was looking for.

Enjoy peace of mind when you or a loved one become part of our family at The Homestead, an assisted living community with a warm and homelike setting, where levels of personal care are tailored to each resident's evolving needs. Our 50 apartment home community is located in a convenient part of town with amazing views of the San Juan mountains. Amenities include: three restaurant style meals plus snacks per day, weekly housekeeping and laundry service, scheduled transportation, an active social calendar full of educational, cultural, and entertainment activities, and on site beauty and barber services, to list a few.