Brookdale Sunrise Creek - Montrose, CO

Brookdale Sunrise Creek - Montrose, CO has yet not published prices.

All is Well

My mom likes living in a safe place and her room is nice and bright. She has met some interesting people. The meals are like institutional food, she is not too impressed. But we are very happy with the community and we feel good about them. The staff are knowledgeable and paying a lot of attention to her. This community was the winner by location.

My tour

This looked like a nice community when I toured it. The only issues I had with with this community were the size of the rooms in the dementia unit and the cost is really high. The rooms reminded me of a college dorm. The staff I met were nice and they offered daily activities.

So far so good!

I like how friendly everyone is here at the Brookdale Sunrise Creek. The place is very clean and they have a good variety of activities. I really like going to bingo nights. The food, on most days, is very good.

Meh.

So far, we're not terribly impressed. Our mother now needs adult diapers. We are told Brookdale can't provide those; the family will have to do it. Today is a holiday and she feels as though she has a UTI. we are told they can't do anything about it until tomorrow. What do people without families do? Wet their pants and suffer an extra day? We feel like we can't even leave town for the weekend!

did really good all the way around

Brookdale Sunrise Creek was very good. The value was fine. They did really good all the way around. The staff was wonderful and tried very hard. I would give them a gold star.

No Issues At All

They were able to get him in and I thought it was a godsend because we needed someone real fast and they got him in fast and took really good care of him and I have no issues at all with the facility

Pleased So Far

Pleased so far with staff, seems attentive and feels like a good place for patient. Wish they were a little more technology up to date so that better communication with family. Would like to get an electronic email of monthly activities .

They take extremely good care of my mother, provide extra services

I don't know what to compare it to in terms of value, but I think it's good.

I like the fact that I don't have to worry about her. Someone goes in there atleast 10 times a day, she gets three meals a day, someone comes in and cleans.
She has a pull cord in case of an emergency.
They help in and out of bed during the night. They take her to the grocery store. There is an onsite salon, and they do pedicures. They take her to doctors' appointments. They would actually go with her.

It's located ten miles from my house, which is great.

The executive director, the lady in marketing, the head nurse, the physical therapist communicate with me extremely well.

At Emeritus at Sunrise Creek, they we...

At Emeritus at Sunrise Creek, they were all very helpful with my dad. They were very concerned, and really cared. I had no issues at all.

Nice community.She would probably lik...

Nice community.She would probably like, but the distance is not doable

Brookdale Sunrise Creek is a senior care community located in Montrose, Colorado. Our community boasts breathtaking views of the San Juan and Cimarron mountain ranges and Black Canyon National Park. Our convenient location allows easy access to shopping, dining and medical facilities. Montrose is a charming town with a historic downtown area where high quality of life is a way of life.

Brookdale Sunrise Creek offers independent living, assisted living and memory care services in a home-like environment. Our residents enjoy carefree living where we handle all the details and worries of home ownership. Brookdale Sunrise Creek offers life-enriching activities, while residents receive personalized care services designed to meet the unique requirements of each person. Our staff are well-trained and compassionate, working to encourage independence while protecting dignity and privacy.

As a premier community in the region, Brookdale Sunrise Creek offers extensive services and amenities, including:

Regular housekeeping and trash collection
On-site salon offering manicures and pedicures
Holistic health care and wellness programs
Outdoor walking paths and gardening areas
Secured community with alarms on exterior doors