Solstice Senior Living at Lodi - Lodi, CA

Solstice Senior Living at Lodi - Lodi, CA has yet not published prices.

First choice as a place for my mom. Bright and airy and within her budget.

Excellent! Very informative, helpful and guest focused.

Excellent for mobile residents. By far the most caring and helpful, personable staff during my search. Beautiful property that is well maintained.

An Independent Community

The sales representative told me a call button would be available to put around the neck, all the care that we need is here, so I signed up and found that there is no overnight caregiver or staff. There was a misunderstanding of the whole care plan. They are a nice community but it was crazy that no one was there at night I had added expenses to have a caregiver be with her during the night. It is beautiful and strictly for senior independent living. Some of the people were so kind to me and some were not.

Comfort for dad!

When we first moved my father in, the place was on lockdown because of the flu that was going around. I think that had a major impact on his impression of the place. Other than that, he is adjusting slowly. The place is clean and everyone is very nice, they treat my father well. I would have no problem recommending this place to anyone who is looking into this option.

mom loved it immediately

Very impressed with service and care that we were given. My mom had no adjustment period. She loved it as soon as we walk in the door. I would recommend you visit the Vintage for senior safe living..

This was the place for my dad. He absolutely loved it. Randy and the others were fabulous. Thank you

Not real impressed

My mother has lived at The Vintage for 6 months. Although we love her cottage, we have had some issues with cleanliness of the main building in the common areas. The rugs and furniture need to be cleaned. It's very run down. My mother is not happy with the food and frequently eats out or cooks for herself. On the occasions that I have eaten there, I was not impressed and would not eat there daily.
The original managers have been moved to oversee another property and the substitute managers don't seem to know what is going on. When asking for help with an issue - they 'will get back to you' but we never hear back from them. I have to say, my mother is happy there and has made many wonderful friends. I just wish the food was better for her and it was cleaner.

Bright and Light

We looked into The Vintage about a year ago when we were looking at independent living. It was very nice. The facility was bright and light. We would probably have selected it but we decided to wait, and then my mother developed memory problems and we needed a different kind of care.

I just like everything! It was close ...

I just like everything! It was close proximity to all my other activities and all of my friends.

Some Issues with Cleanliness but Mom is Happy

Our main issue was getting my mom's apartment clean before she moved in. I had a few run-ins with the management. The cleanliness was appalling. I had them in twice to clean. I let them know what was still very dirty and when I went to visit my mom a week later it was horrendous. I went to the management and told them to bring a note pad. They weren't hostile with me but they were not happy to see me and were unwilling to look. The oven was digusting, the toilet was still dirty, and there was something spilled down the front of the cabinets. Mostly they've cleaned it up. The drain in the shower is old and rusty and I've asked them repeatedly to replace it and they've just painted it.

My mother absolutely loves it there! She has so many friends. To hear her happy every night is great. She has so much fun. She has a group of four lady friends. It's awesome.

Great independent living

They are a good independent living community. The staff is friendly and helpful. They do some cleaning in the apartments like vacuuming, mopping and linen kind of like a hotel. They do not do dishes or anything like that. Overall they are a very good community for someone who is independent.

Solstice Senior Living provides a fulfilling, independent lifestyle in a welcoming environment.

Nestled within five acres of beautifully landscaped grounds in the heart of Lodi grape country, you’ll love the elegance of our facilities and the convenience of our location. We’re just minutes from shopping, healthcare, dining and wonderful regional attractions.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places
Solstice Senior Living offers our residents a one-of-a-kind travel program that invites you to stay up to seven nights per visit at most of our more than 300 independent living communities across the United States and Canada, where you’ll enjoy a comfortable guest room, all your meals, shuttle service, and participation in all programs and activities, at no additional expense.

Built with your comfort and safety in mind
Our easy-to-maneuver floor plans are ideal for seniors and all apartments have emergency pull cords. Our 24/7 dedicated live-in managers provide an additional level of comfort. We understand that each individual is unique and that needs may change over time. Solstice Senior Living does not provide any health care services. Residents are welcome to use outside home health care options that may enable them to continue enjoying life at our community.