Pacific Heights Villas - Stockton, CA

Very safe and secure!

My loved one really likes this apartment complex! The grounds are very well maintained and it feels very safe. The gates around the complex are safe and there are security cameras everywhere. Management is also sure to check up on my loved one to make sure that my loved one is okay. It is a very nice environment to be in.

Home Sweet Home

I am very happy with this complex and it is very nice, a few little improvements. I do get to cook for myself. They have a nice security gate. They have a nice pool area to enjoy in the summer months. I like that it is a secure community to live in and I have told others about how happy I am here. It is a great place and a great value.

Friendly, accommodating staff!

Overall things have gone very well with Pacific Heights Villas! It is a nice looking place, the staff here have been incredibly accommodating! The manager, David, has been unbelievably awesome. He really went above and beyond getting things fixed up and ready for my loved one to move in!

Lovely apartments, friendly people

I can't really rate them on value, and they don't provide activities or services. It is independent living.

I like that it was clean, and the people were friendly. When we went there, people greeted us, and talked to us.

Her apartment is lovely. It is large, has beautiful hardwood floors. She has mobility issues, and it is laid out well for that. It has a huge walk in closets.

We chose this facility because she wanted to live in Stockton, because people she knows live there.

Pacific Heights Villas provides a comfortable and serene living complex for seniors. Enjoy Lush greenery, crystal clear pool and a community garden within the complex.

We are conveniently located near Weberstown Mall, Grocery Stores, Walgreens Pharmacy, and other shopping centers including a wide selection of restaurants and shops to choose from.