Revel Lodi - Lodi, CA has yet not published prices.

• Resident Activities
  • Fitness Center
  • Pool
  • Fine dining service for breakfast, lunch and dinner
  • Recreational & Social Activities
  • Arts and Crafts Programs

Kiwanis Tour Revel of Lodi

I would like to thank [name removed] and [name removed] for an amazing presentation they gave the Kiwanis Club of Greater Lodi on [date removed]. It was wonderful to know Revel of Lodi is coming to Livable, Lovable, Lodi.

Revel of Lodi is not only a senior living community, but they would like to be a part of the entire Lodi community. Case in point, Revel of Lodi was a major financial sponsor of the annual Lodi Parade of Lights, December 2018. Without their support the parade would not have experienced such success.

In February, [name removed] was kind enough to take me on a tour of their office and two finished condominiums. Their plans include a salon, spa, workout facility, community room, meal preparations, field trips and more. This is going to be a fantastic community for seniors.

[Name removed] and [name removed] will be hosting a Kiwanis visit to their property in April. I’m so excited to see the progress they’ve made.

Great work Revel of Lodi!!!

Tori Valdivia

Hi, Chet. Thank you for your kind words! What a great testament to our community. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

[Name removed] THE BEST SALESWOMEN

First off [name removed] and I had a tour of the cottages with [name removed].
[Name removed] was so nice and answered all our questions. She was easy to work with and just a lovely young lady . Most places you go to they try to push so hard to sell that your ready to walk out but not with [name removed] by the time we were done with the tour [name removed] was like a true friend we had known for years. So if your thinking about moving into this beautiful complex ask for [name removed]. Everything they have to offer is wonderful and the place is beautiful. I especially liked that housecleaning was included in the price. Anyway its a wonderful place to move into. God Bless our sweet [name removed].
[Name removed] thank you so much for everything .
[Name removed] and [Name removed]

Kim Knudson

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us! We enjoy hearing your thoughtful feedback and we hope to see you around the community again soon!

WONDERFUL DEVELOPMENT TO LODI

What a great addition to Lodi! This is a wonderful community development with great promises to bring a level of superior quality in senior living. First class, first quality development with reasonable prices for senior living.

Kim Knudson

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We are happy to have your support.

I can't wait to move in

The ladies have always been very nice and welcoming. I look forward to the construction completing and getting to move in to my apartment. I met with [name removed] and we get along great. She is honest and always has a smile on her face.

Kim Knudson

We appreciate you sharing your journey with Revel Lodi. We look forward to having you move in and being a special part of our community.

Amazing !

Fantastic, I can't say enough about the service we've had getting to know [name removed] and [name removed], has been a wonderful experience for my mom if I could give it 50 stars I would... We have had such an amazing experience so far the accommodations are amazing it's a perfect fit for my mom, but most of all the experience with [name removed], and [name removed] have been amazing they've been helpful, they get right back to me if I have a question it's been a wonderful experience !!! My mom can't wait to move in !

Kim Knudson

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Revel Lodi and we look forward to having your mom join our community !

Award winning customer service!

I stopped by to visit Revel retirement home because I work with seniors. Since then [name removed] has reached out to me for orthopedic shoes and other items. [Name removed] personally drove to pick up and deliver items to future residents that couldn’t make it to the store. The customer service here is five stars!!!!
Once built it’s going to be a beautiful place to live. I will recommend to my family and friends.

Kim Knudson

We love hearing stories like this! Thank you for sharing, Sarena!

Loved the looks of the place. I saw a video of a facility in another state that is supposed to be the same as [name removed]. Very nice and modern, all apartments have full size stainless appliances, granite counter tops, walk in showers.Saw a sample menu and the food choices were terrific. I would move in if I was looking for myself. Great amenities.

Kim Knudson

We love hearing your feedback! Our residents enjoy the amenities and unique dining program that we offer at Revel. We hope to see you as a future resident !

Best value for your money

I was really impressed with the overall view of the new facility. The buildings are still under construction, but I was able to get a virtual tour . All of the amenities are top notch. The services that will be provided are excellent. I work with a variety of senior living facilities, from independent living to skill nursing, this has got to be one of the best. The value for the dollar is remarkable also, it compares very well with what is out there. If you are looking for an independent facility, this is the place for you.

Kim Knudson

Thank you so much for taking the time to tour our community and leave us a note about your experience. We are thrilled to hear you enjoy our amenities and offerings! Looking forward to seeing you at future events at Revel Lodi.

LIVING PERFECTED
Revel Lodi, a new refined senior community, invites you to discover a place where the life you live is more perfect every day, because it’s uniquely yours. Experience living perfected with strikingly stylish apartment homes, best-in-class wellness services and culinary experiences by celebrity Chef, Beau MacMillan.

AMENITIES
From the smallest details to the most ambitious finishes, the strikingly sophisticated community spaces at Revel offer you opportunities to interact with friends, family and neighbors. Rejuvenate with a personalized treatment in our spa or full-service salon. Get fit in our state-of-the-art fitness center dedicated to cardio, strength training and group fitness classes that optimize your health. Catch the latest movie in our theater. Practice arts and crafts in our creative studio. Or just relax in the indoor heated saltwater pool and spa. At Revel, you’ll enjoy personalized services and amenities that keep your life moving forward including 24-hour concierge services, housekeeping, maintenance and complimentary transportation.

DINING
Chef Beau MacMillan has created a culinary experience at Revel that is sure to delight. Complete with innovative seasonal menus, exceptional service, and flexible dining options, you choose when and where you want to eat. Enjoy fresh flavors and abundant choices in our modern-American restaurant, Ovation, or grab a signature cocktail and a pub classic with a twist in The Social Club, our spirited pub.

HOMES
Every apartment at Revel Lodi was intentionally designed with style and quality in mind. Here, you’ll find spacious floor plans, stylish plank flooring, oversized windows and modern conveniences including gourmet kitchens and washers & dryers in every apartment.

We invite you to call Revel your new home, a place where experiences, friendships and memories await.