Rio Las Palmas - Stockton, CA

Amazed!

Wow! What a beautiful place! I’ve visited a few communities and this one really shines! It is very well kept and the staff is very caring and compassionate towards the residents. It has great care staff, delicious food and resort style activities/classes. Always seem to have entertainment and nice parties just about every week!

Elegent Living

We really liked this community. The property is lovely beautiful landscaping with a circular sitting area right in front of the entrance way surround by trees and plants. The inside is decorated with style. It is very well maintained and clean with comfortable fashionings. The staff was informative and made us feel welcome on the day of the tour. The pricing was just out of our budget range.

Rio Assistive Living

So far, so good. My parent is a new resident in the assisted living area. Some caregivers are friendlier than others. One person left him on the floor to get another assistant and did not explain to my father why he had to leave him on the floor. Adequate service. Lobby and main dining room is nice to visit and to look at. The rooms have a very good layout to them. The assisted living dining room does not have as much natural light as the regular dining Room., so if it is a little more depressing. Very clean. There are usually two choices for each meal. The menus are better than average. Lovely grounds. I like the fact that they have one wing for Independent living and one wing for assisted living.
Waiting to see how well their staff works with the hospice personnel at this time.

Five Star Reviews

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of Rio Las Palmas. We are glad to hear that you (and hopefully for dad too) like the community. Thank you also for sharing your experiences of working with different caregivers. We are confident that with open communication and feedback from families and residents we will continue to provide quality care and also stay focused on consistent and ongoing improvement.

Rio Las Palmas

This is a five star resort for seniors. It's full of activities, a salon, a store and great food too. They have a great nursing staff. I'd recommend this place to anyone in need of a place for their loved ones.

Very pleasant and helpful staff

The facility is nice and always clean. We like the fact that there is a menu for the residents to choose from that varies from day to day. This is a very nice community with a very pleasant and helpful staff.

Very nice place!

Things have gone very well with Rio Las Palmas, we're very pleased with the service! I was nervous that my loved one might have trouble settling in due to her memory issues, but she absolutely loves it here! The assisted care they provide is a great fit, they've been very reliable about providing her with the reminders she needs throughout the day. The facility itself is well kept and clean, and they've got a lot of services and amenities to offer the residents. The food is very good, and they have a restaurant style dining setup where the residents can go in any time they like and order whatever is on the menu that day.

Everything Is Good

Everything is good there. All the meals that they serve are fine. There are plenty of activities there for the residents to participate in. So far my loved one really enjoys it there at Rio Las Palmas.

Kitchen staff, caregivers, and cleaning staff are extremely friendly and helpful. The atmosphere is welcoming and warm.

Activities could be more inclusive of assisted living, re: outings only allow for able-bodied residents.

Do Not Recommend Assisted Living

I would not recommend this facility for assisted living. They made promises to me that were not kept. I lost money as I had to remove my parent and find different living arrangements. Sam Ogden, the manager, was totally uncaring and unhelpful.

Loved this place

I absolutely loved Rio Las Palmas. I toured several times and had a deposit down for several months. Unfortunately, my parents were not ready to move. In the end, I went with another facility because my father passed away and I needed Medi-Cal assistance for my mother.

I took my MOm and sister he...

I took my MOm and sister here 8/26/13 and found the rooms very nice and to my Mom's liking. We neglected to observe the music activity that most residents were involved in as it was in a different area than the tour. We will have to return for lunch and to see the activities provided in action. A nice staff!

Meet w/director & found the facility ...

Meet w/director & found the facility well organized, clean, friendly, open plan units, outings for wheel bound residents & assistg lvg services meeting my mthr-in-law needs. The facility is offering a special on the pricing of the units. I find this to be helpful. A beautiful facility. This is a 5 stars rating for sure!

Welcome to Rio Las Palmas, a Five Star Quality Care community! Secluded in a park-like setting on five acres, our beautifully manicured grounds are just minutes away from local shopping, banks, libraries, golf courses, hospitals and medical buildings. We have a peaceful, safe community where residents are well-respected, cared for and graciously served. Step into our elegant three-story lobby to find a cascading waterfall, and beyond that, luxury apartments with either a balcony or patio. Notice our 24-hour staff and security, weekly housekeeping and fresh linen services, on-site maintenance, three restaurant-style meals daily, personal security systems and climate control in each apartment, as well as physical, mental and spiritual health programs. We also offer scheduled transportation to medical appointments, pharmacies, banks and shopping, along with weekly social outings on an air-conditioned bus. Destinations include Sierra Nevada mountain resorts, San Francisco, wineries, picnics, fairs and concerts.

Our secure and manageable environment welcomes your family and friends anytime! At Rio Las Palmas, hassle-free life is what we are all about!