Solstice Senior Living at Fenton - Fenton, MO

Solstice Senior Living at Fenton - Fenton, MO has yet not published prices.

Nice place. A bit too far for us. Staff seemed friendly. Grounds were very nice.

Lovely Place!!

I have no complaints about my tour I had taken with my mother at this community. The staff where very kind and knowledgeable in all the information about the facility. The property was clean and they had a lot of great amenities available to all of the residents. My mother just wanted a place that was going to be closer to home and not so far away to her family.

Care for mom and dad

We like the care at this community. We like that they have a good variety of healthy meals. We like that he is very active with the other residents. This community is clean and has a good environment. We would highly recommend this community to other families for the care and value of loved ones care.

Pleasant Tour, but Not The One for Us

I had a pretty nice tour of this community. I toured it for my mother, and her needs. The staff was friendly, and nice. The community looked nice, but my issue was the hallways. They were very long, and I thought it was be difficult for my mother to walk down such long hallways. Also it was a bigger community than I would have liked. It was a good experience, but not the right fit for my mother.

The community is clean and well maintained!

The staff have been easy to work with even though we have noticed some turnover. I would recommend this community, however I do think they are lacking in the activity area. There are not a lot of things to do especially after dinner. The food is pretty good.

So Far, So Good

Our care has been good for my mom. The staff are a "4" in my experience. She says the meals are okay and feels that the portions are small. I also believe my mom is safe and getting care. I would recommend this community.

Lakeview has worked out for us!

Dad seems to be very happy at Lakeview Park. The staff have been very helpful and friendly with the move into Lakeview Park. Dad enjoys the variety at meal time.The community offers an assortment of activities for the residents to enjoy. The community is kept very clean throughout. I would recommend Lakeview Park to anyone looking for a senior living option!

My Mother Is Happy Here

It has been a lovely experience for my mother here at this community. She is happy here and I'am pleased with her move here. The staff is very friendly, they are caring for her and her needs very well. The community is nice and clean. So far everything has worked out very well. This is a good community.

Dining in meals

The food is pretty good, but I'm thinking its
Mostly high sodium, which is not good. Wish there were more foods made available for seniors who really have to watch there sodium intake. It's pretty dangerous for them. I've experienced dinner taking 1 1/2 hrs. I know it's hard to keep the well trained.

My Brother Is Receiving Good Care Here

So far everything is going very well for my brother here at this community. For the most part the community is well maintained. They have a cleaning service that comes once a week and cleans his room for him. The care staff is great, they're responsive time could be better. There are a lot of activities offered. The food is decent, they do serve well balanced meals. The dining area is very pleased as well. I know he is in good hands and I would recommend this facility.

Excellent Food

Lakeview Park has been a big help with everything since my mother move into their community. She really seems to have adjusted well with everything and she enjoys herself here. The community is very clean they do a very good job with that. The staff is great and helpful to my mother. I have gone and had lunch with her and the meals are excellent. She really seems happy here and made some new friends and participates in the activities. This is a great community and I would recommend them.

Wonderful place!

We selected Lakeview Park for our loved one, and we're very satisfied with our choice! It's a wonderful place, the people are friendly, and she is doing great here. We'd highly recommend it to anyone looking into senior care in the area!

Lakeview as a facility was wonderful. However the care services they have in-house, failed miserably. Showed up when they wanted to and didn't show up for days. Missed medication doses on more than one occasion.

Holiday Retirement

Hi, I'm Katie, I work at Holiday Retirement Home Office. Thank you so very much for bringing this to our attention. Our home health partners are a reflection on our business so if there is anything lacking with their level of service and resident care, we most certainly want to know. I've passed your feedback onto our Resident Relations department for their review.

Clean facility

They're pretty clean. I do not have anything bad to say about the facility.

The transition is going well

The facility seems to be a pretty decent place. It is always clean, the staff is very helpful and friendly and the meals are pretty good. I would say this has been a good experience so far. The transition is going well.

They seem to be doing fine.

They seem to be doing fine. They are taking proper precautions to keep the flu at bay. The food is pretty good, and if you don't like something they have plenty of options. So far I am pretty happy with them.

incredibly friendly

The staff has been incredibly friendly and helpful with my mom, very caring for her and making sure all her needs are met. It's been a very positive experience.

If I were to make any complaint, it would be that they only have just one elevator in the apartment building with a lot of people and that can be inconvenient, with the old people having to just wait and wait, which can be rough on them. But I don't think that's a problem that is feasible for them to solve.

Really like the studio Sara...

Really like the studio Sarah showed me on Saturday. She seems like she truly cares about the people living there.

very disappointed. We were in apart...

very disappointed. We were in apartment next to a 98 year old man who blasted his TV all hours of night . It took them a month to get him out and then only because he tried to start fights in the Atrium . I like to eat healthy and sometimes dont find anything on the menu that is healthy it does not seem that they mark the menu with what is high in salt , fat , and sodium as they say on the menu These people are all old and have health problems. and should eat healthy. The dryer was out for a month before replaced. The washer went out about 2 weeks when they replaced with a washer that seniors have a problem working. Dont they know seniors have a problem with new technology. It is supposed to be independent living but it seams like a nursing home . with walkers , wheel chairs and even worst people who have mental problems

Love it here at Lake View Park! ...

Love it here at Lake View Park!

This is the place for us.

This is the place for us.

Everything is going fine.

Everything is going fine. I can't think of anything that could be changed or improved. The food seems to be pretty good. They call me if there is a problem. They are clean and friendly. They seem to be a pretty good value. They do a good job being patient and dealing with difficult people and situations.

Lakeview Park is a very cle...

Lakeview Park is a very clean, well run and well kept senior living facility where I'd like my mother to live, however, she informed me Saturday morning that she's going to remain living next door to my brother. Thanks for all your assistance and thanks to T.J. for the great tour of Lakeview Park.

Pet Friendly but Late Activities

I think the activities are pretty good, but I have found that the times of the activities are too late for people that are older. My dad can't participate because they are just too late for him. Even the meals are very late. Dinner is about 6:30, and they plan activities after dinner.

The other drawback that I have found is the way that they serve meals. It takes them a long time to serve meals - about an hour and a half. You do this three times a day, and I could see how this would be very frustrating.

There is one staff member there in particular there that is very helpful. He calls me to tell me how things are going. My dad also has his dog there and they have worked with us considerably to keep the dog. It's definitely a blessing.

We also visited this facili...

We also visited this facility and also liked it. Both places would work well for our parents. We just have to get their finances in order before we make a decision.

5 Stars!

Lakeview Park is just an excellent community. I have eaten here with my mother multiple times and the food is just exquisite. The rooms are very spacious and clean. They are always bright and welcoming. The staff is incredibly friendly and from the beginning to the end everything is just great. If I was going to design an Independent Living community I would design just like Lakeview Park. I would highly recommend this community to anyone.

Parents picked it

My folks made the decision to move to Lakeview Park, they really liked the smaller size of the property. It felt a lot more like a home environment than a large apartment complex. The location is extremely convenient, we pre-screened some options for my folks and they picked Lakeview Park as their favorite. [We cannot rate "Care Services" as they do not have experience with any care services as of yet.]

Really bad experience here!

Be careful with this one. We had a very bad experience here. They are only out for your money.

independent only, no cooking

independent only, no cooking

Very nice

Very nice

First choice: the living room, din...

First choice: the living room, dining, kitchen combo was very small. Bedroom good size.

very warm and professional over phone.

very warm and professional over phone.

Really liked this one. It would be cl...

Really liked this one. It would be close to me.

Solstice Senior Living provides a fulfilling, independent lifestyle in a welcoming environment.

Nestled within beautifully landscaped grounds in an affluent suburb of St. Louis, you’ll love the peaceful elegance of your new home while enjoying the convenience of the nearby city. We’re just minutes from shopping, healthcare, fine dining and all the attractions of the community.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places
Solstice Senior Livingt offers our residents a one-of-a-kind travel program that invites you to stay up to seven nights per visit at most of our more than 300 independent living communities across the United States and Canada, where you’ll enjoy a comfortable guest room, all your meals, shuttle service, and participation in all programs and activities, at no additional expense.

Built with your comfort and safety in mind
Our easy-to-maneuver floor plans are ideal for seniors and all apartments have emergency pull cords. Our 24/7 dedicated live-in managers provide an additional level of comfort. We understand that each individual is unique and that needs may change over time. Solstice Senior Living does not provide any health care services. Residents are welcome to use outside home health care options that may enable them to continue enjoying life at our community.