Crestview Senior Living - Crestwood, MO

Crestview Senior Living - Crestwood, MO has yet not published prices.

Review of Crestview Senior Living

I don't know where to begin. The beauty greets you at the front door. [Name removed] was our guide. She showed us the rooms, the dining area, the areas that were for being with others and the ones that could be rented by the residents for private use. I fell in love but I am unable to afford it.

Review of Crestview Senior Living

We are quite satisfied with the service of all personnel; administration, housekeeping, food service and maintenance. The food is good and the servers are curious, prompt and make good suggestions. The activities are interesting and varied. Finally, the residents are friendly and outgoing.

Excellent Independent Living in Crestwood

Crestview Senior Living has been great. There a many, many activities that can be enjoyed including bingo, card games, board games, movie outings, restaurant outings, just too many to list! The staff are amazing from [name removed] in sales, to [name removed] the director, [name removed] in activities, the front desk attendants, especially [name removed], house keeping and the dining room staff. All of them are very attentive and respectful to the residence. The rooms are bright and cheery, and the activities keep the residents engaged and happy. As part of housekeeping, sheets and towels are washed for the residence, bed sheets are changed which is really helpful. The location is very convenient with many amenities close by for those residence that still drive. My Mom has been at this facility for four years, and we could not be happier. Excellent choice and a good value.

Samantha McCue

Hi, we are so happy to read such a great review about Crestview Senior Living! It's great to hear we have provided your mom with a great experience for the past four years. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do.

I can’t say enough kind things about this facility and the women who run it. My mother is 93 years old and has been at Crestview retirement home for over two years now. She was at another retirement facility that had all levels of care on site. I had always thought this to be a benefit. Really, as it turns out – that seems to be a conflict of interest as that facility stands to benefit by thousands each month as they happily graduate the elderly to the next level of care. Crestview however, does not have on-site skilled, assisted or nursing home care. These people regard this wonderful home as the individuals home and they want them to be able to stay in their home and remain as independent as possible. On site there is a home health agency not affiliated with Crestview as is a therapy company. When your loved one needs more help it is conveniently there for them. Furthermore, her reasonable monthly fee includes three meals a day, more if she would choose. The wonderful dining room will serve her all day long. The activities department is wonderful too- they plan so many wonderful activities and outings for the residents to look forward to and to have purpose. The housekeeping & maintenance departments keep the place looking brand new. Every worker here has been so very friendly and accommodating. The group of people that are Crestview- are so very professional, kind and patient -I would name them all but fear I would leave someone out. I shall name the director [name removed] as one of the most dedicated, professional and lovely people you’ll ever meet. I’ve been a nurse over 30 years. I have learned a few things about caring for people. This place is wonderful and I would highly recommend it for anyone looking for a home away from home for their self or a loved one.

Samantha McCue

Hi Joan, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Review of Crestview Senior Living

Have lived here eight years – that should answer all questions!

Samantha McCue

Hello there, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! It's great to see that you have enjoyed your experience with us for so long. We hope that you have a wonderful day!

Review of Crestview Senior Living

Most of the time I am happy that I am here. I like my apartment. The food is so so. And I met a lot of nice people

Samantha McCue

Hi there, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day!

Review of Crestview Senior Living

There is no place better than Crestview I love it!

Samantha McCue

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! Your positive review means so much to us and we're happy to have earned it. We hope that you have an excellent day!

Review of Crestview Senior Living

I am glad that I chose this community. The staff is very nice and try to take care of our needs in the best way. The other residents are very kind too. I would recommend this community without hesitation

Samantha McCue

Hello, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! Your recommendation means so much and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Review of Crestview Senior Living

I've been at this facility since [date removed] and already have many friends. There are many activities to go do. I enjoy playing cards, live entertainment and caring staff

Samantha McCue

Hello, we're glad to hear you have enjoyed your stay with us here at Crestview Senior Living! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do!

Review of Crestview Senior Living

I enjoy the specials apartment and meals three times a day. The workers are always tend to my needs. A great place to call home

Samantha McCue

Hello, thank you for sharing your positive experience! We're so pleased to hear you had such a wonderful experience with our team and facilities. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you!

Review of Crestview Senior Living

I like the community very much. There is always something to do

Samantha McCue

Hello, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! We're so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with our wonderful community. We hope that you have a fantastic day!

My mom lived there for over 2 1/2 years. Then I moved in on August of this year

Samantha McCue

Hello, thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience! We're pleased to see that we are able to provide you and your family with wonderful living facilities. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

Review of Crestview Senior Community

The staff is very friendly

Samantha McCue

Hello, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! We're so pleased to hear you had such a wonderful experience with our team. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

Crestview is great

Samantha McCue

We appreciate your positive review about your experience with us! Feel free to reach out if you need anything. Have a fantastic day!

This is a lovely community with great amenities and staff. The rooms are too small for what my mom wants and needs, however, and it does not offer assisted living. But if your loved one does not require larger living quarters or assisted living, I would definitely recommend it.

Recommended by [Removed]. Very nice facility. It's independent living. Must contract for nursing care. Studio apt. runs $2855/month. Month to month. All inclusive except for phone and laundry. Very large facility.

Samantha McCue

Hi, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can do for you!

I Loved it there

I lived here for 9 years and I liked it very well, but it got to be more and more expensive. They started charging for everything. The staff was kind, nice, and helpful. I would recommend this place to my friends or family.

I like the activities that require thinking

When I first walked in, I fell in love with this facility. It has better management, more activities, and it's well run. They have a lot of staff and they are really good. They're concerned with my well being and make a point to check on me throughout the day. The activities require more concentration than other places who keep you busy with mindless things. They offer a lot of group things like board games, card games, trips to lunch, and they have entertainment come in sometimes. The other thing I like is they have a computer lab and a library. I would recommend this community.

Samantha McCue

Hi, thank you so much for the positive review! We're happy to hear that your experience with us has been great! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Review of Crestview Senior Living Crestwood, MO

Fantastic people and administration staff.

I love living here.

Samantha McCue

Hi, thank you so much for the positive review! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

Real good.

Review of Crestview Senior Living Crestwood, MO

This apartment--nice people--many activities. Good place to live!

Samantha McCue

Hi, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Crestview Senior Living! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Review of Crestview Senior Living Crestwood, MO

I am so very happy that my children pushed me into selling my house and moving into a senior apartment. I felt welcomed and at home the first time I walked through the front door. The staff is remarkable. They deal with all of us with a smile on their face and our cares and concerns are on the top of their "to do" list. There is very little that I can complain about. The best part that I have my cat Taffy with me. This is our home and we are very happy here.

Review of Crestview Senior Living Crestwood, MO

Crestview, I like very much.

My mom has been there for about three years and she loves it. Lots of activities to keep her busy. Shortly after she moved in we had to run over and check on her because we were concerned she was not answering the phone. The reason - she does not spend time in the room. Constantly playing cards and games with new made friends.

I've been told the food is awesome

We really liked touring this community. I enjoyed talking to the residents and hearing how much they enjoyed living there. and how wonderful the food was. The staff was friendly and helpful. The building itself was nice however what I did notice in the rooms we went into they had in wall air conditioning and for the most part they had 1 unit for a 2 bedroom unit which seemed a little odd. From what I saw in the paperwork they offered more activities than most other places I visited.

Samantha McCue

We are extremely pleased with the choice we made for our brother! Crestview Senior Living has made a huge difference in the overall quality of his life! The staff is friendly and always available to fill his needs! He is so happy and is never bored. He has made lots of friends who have made him feel so welcome! Thank you to A Place for Mom for your all of your help in finding this amazing home for our brother!

Samantha McCue

Hi Margie, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Crestview Senior Living. We're happy we could meet your expectations! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

I would live here!

This community is for independent living. It was larger than what we were looking for. The community was clean and the people I met were nice.

Kind Community

I had a nice tour of this community. So far everything is going well, and I'am pleased. The staff is lovely and helpful. The community looks great and very well maintained. I'am really enjoying my time here. This is a lovely place with kind people.

My Thought Of The Tour!

This community was nice, however I fell it was a little pricy for the services offered. The staff I met were nice and the community was clean.

Would not recommend!

The staff that offered the tour of the community Crestview Senior Living were very kind and knowledgeable.They were able to address all of my concerns and questions.The community was not very welcoming and needs some serious work.The building was older and was not well kept. The community could benefit from an update. The carpet is very used and needs to be changed.

Gorgeous community!

The staff at Crestview Senior Living are very friendly and have been very helpful getting mom settled in. The community is only eight years old and is gorgeous. It is very well kept and updated throughout. They have a variety of great activities for my mom to choose from and participate in. The community is very welcoming and secure.

This community is affordable!!

Crestview is much larger than the community we chose. It had a kind of generic nursing home feel. It seemed to feel depressing. They do offer 3 meals a day and tons of activities. It is in an area that is more built up.

Decent place

Crestview is a pretty decent place. The staff is nice and they seem to really care about the well being of the residents. The facility is clean and it seems well kept. So far, we are getting settled in and have not had any major issues.

Very nice place!

We're very pleased with how things have turned out with Crestview, I'd give them high marks across the board! They're friendly and accommodating, and more than happy to help with anything you ask for. It's a nice looking place, the food is good, and they take great care of the residents!

like to see them have more instructional activities

Overall it's been a good experience at Crestview Senior Living. I would like to see them have more instructional activities. Other than that the staff are nice. Everything is going well really. We like the facility.

4-Stars Overall

My loved one's toilet backed up yesterday after hours and there was no one there to do it, the care is not twenty-fours hour at Crestview Senior Living, so I had to go up there and do it all myself.

good facility, activities and food,,,attentive staff

I highly recommend Crestview

My Father has lived at Crestview for 2 years. He loves it. He has made a great number of friends and enjoys several of the social events that are offered. The facility is spotless and the staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Dad has commented that he has not had a meal that he has not enjoyed.

Crestview has been everything that we could have wanted or expected.

A nice place to call home!

My aunt has been a Crestview resident for 5 years now & is very happy there. She has a lovely 2 bedroom apartment with stove, microwave, refrigerator & dishwasher and a nice patio. She participates in many activities & has made lots of new friends there.

CRESTVIEW HEAVEN!!!

My mother moved to Crestview 16 months ago. She was living alone and was pretty isolated. At first all she talked about was getting back to her home. Within 3 months she was happy as can be. Wonderful friends,staff,activities and a building made for a senior center-not a retro -fit. They also have free driver service for short errands and doctors. The staff is great and if one needs a bit more care the is an independent nursing group on site. They have a Friday happy hour,Sunday mystery bus tours,computer classes and a small exercise room all included in the monthly fee! She pays about 3100 per month for a 1 bedroom. They have studios for about 2500 and larger 2 beedroom unitsalso. I looked at over 10 places and felt this was the best value. They have activities all day .You can have a pet and some people still drive. All in all a 5!! Check it out.

Blessings of Crestrview

Crestview Senior Living is affordable living with exceptional amenities. How blessed my 102 year old Mother is! As a resident of Crestview, she is totally rejuvenated! She loves her dining experiences. Choosing from a menu of appetizing entrees, desserts, and drinks, she relished the opportunity to select her meals. The dining room staff impacts her life. Being greeted by name makes her proud to be recognized as a community member. Appreciative of social activities including Mass, movies, live musical entertainment, and Happy Hours remind her of songs sung and dances danced. Her room is colorful and bright with sunlight reflecting another day filled with love and concern of others. She has a positive outlook each day which means another day of happiness, love, and blessings for a 102 year old woman. Thank you, Crestview! MED

Wonderful Place For Mom

My Mom (age 84) moved into a one bedroom apartment about 7 weeks ago. She loves it there and so do me and my siblings. Mom is on dialysis multiple times a week and Crestview provides her transportation as part of her apartment rental. They really take great care of their residents. I've taken a number of meals there with Mom and the food was great and the waitstaff outstanding. They also have onsite (ala carte) personal assistance services so as Mom ages in place she will be able to get the help she might eventually need. Our entire family is thoroughly pleased with everything about Crestview.

Lovely place

This was one of the locations we looked at when helping my Uncle look into senior living. It was our personal favorite, although not the one my Uncle ended up selecting, as it was not as conveniently for family visits.
This place seems to cater to a more active senior crowd, the apartments are a nice size and have full kitchens. It was definitely the one I would choose for my husband and myself if we were looking for senior living.

Good Choice

Great place to live during the GOLDEN YEARS!!
Great staff
Great facilities
Great food
Great residents

Very nice.

Very nice.

Welcome to your new home base for all of life’s adventures. Crestview Senior Living offers a wonderful setting for an urban lifestyle with a variety of opportunities for cultural and outdoor activities. Hop on Grant’s Trail for a walk or bike ride, join friends for a round of golf at one of a variety of golf courses in the area, or head into St. Louis to hit the casino or take a tour at Anheuser-Busch. Quick access to Lambert Field makes it easy for friends and family to visit.

When you take a break from being on the go, you’ll feel at home and relaxed in your new community. Crestview Senior Living features beautifully appointed apartments, and you won’t believe the amenities here! Take a seat in the activities room for a painting class or listen to piano music in the dining room. Maybe you’d rather break a sweat in the state-of-the-art fitness center. You have every opportunity to BE Healthy, BE Inspired, BE You, and so much more!

Talk about changing your life for the better! Watch an “oldie, but goodie” in the theater, learn some cooking tricks in the demonstration kitchen (and try some yummy snacks!), meet your neighbors for a friendly game of poker, or head to the on-site salon for a new ’do. You’re going to love the community events — and you’re always welcome to invite your family and friends to share in the fun.

Furry friends are important to us, too. Bring Mr. Whiskers or Rover and head on over! We offer a variety of floor plans with pricing that ensures you know exactly what your monthly rent will be. No buy-in fees, no hidden charges. Your new community awaits, and you’re going to love it here!