Crestview Senior Living - Crestwood, MO

This is a lovely community with great amenities and staff. The rooms are too small for what my mom wants and needs, however, and it does not offer assisted living. But if your loved one does not require larger living quarters or assisted living, I would definitely recommend it.

Recommended by [Removed]. Very nice facility. It's independent living. Must contract for nursing care. Studio apt. runs $2855/month. Month to month. All inclusive except for phone and laundry. Very large facility.

Samantha McCue

Hi, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can do for you!

I Loved it there

I lived here for 9 years and I liked it very well, but it got to be more and more expensive. They started charging for everything. The staff was kind, nice, and helpful. I would recommend this place to my friends or family.

I like the activities that require thinking

When I first walked in, I fell in love with this facility. It has better management, more activities, and it's well run. They have a lot of staff and they are really good. They're concerned with my well being and make a point to check on me throughout the day. The activities require more concentration than other places who keep you busy with mindless things. They offer a lot of group things like board games, card games, trips to lunch, and they have entertainment come in sometimes. The other thing I like is they have a computer lab and a library. I would recommend this community.

Samantha McCue

Hi, thank you so much for the positive review! We're happy to hear that your experience with us has been great! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Review of Crestview Senior Living Crestwood, MO

Fantastic people and administration staff.

I love living here.

Samantha McCue

Hi, thank you so much for the positive review! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

Real good.

Review of Crestview Senior Living Crestwood, MO

This apartment--nice people--many activities. Good place to live!

Samantha McCue

Hi, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Crestview Senior Living! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Review of Crestview Senior Living Crestwood, MO

I am so very happy that my children pushed me into selling my house and moving into a senior apartment. I felt welcomed and at home the first time I walked through the front door. The staff is remarkable. They deal with all of us with a smile on their face and our cares and concerns are on the top of their "to do" list. There is very little that I can complain about. The best part that I have my cat Taffy with me. This is our home and we are very happy here.

Review of Crestview Senior Living Crestwood, MO

Crestview, I like very much.

My mom has been there for about three years and she loves it. Lots of activities to keep her busy. Shortly after she moved in we had to run over and check on her because we were concerned she was not answering the phone. The reason - she does not spend time in the room. Constantly playing cards and games with new made friends.

I've been told the food is awesome

We really liked touring this community. I enjoyed talking to the residents and hearing how much they enjoyed living there. and how wonderful the food was. The staff was friendly and helpful. The building itself was nice however what I did notice in the rooms we went into they had in wall air conditioning and for the most part they had 1 unit for a 2 bedroom unit which seemed a little odd. From what I saw in the paperwork they offered more activities than most other places I visited.

Samantha McCue

We are extremely pleased with the choice we made for our brother! Crestview Senior Living has made a huge difference in the overall quality of his life! The staff is friendly and always available to fill his needs! He is so happy and is never bored. He has made lots of friends who have made him feel so welcome! Thank you to A Place for Mom for your all of your help in finding this amazing home for our brother!

Samantha McCue

Hi Margie, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Crestview Senior Living. We're happy we could meet your expectations! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

I would live here!

This community is for independent living. It was larger than what we were looking for. The community was clean and the people I met were nice.

Kind Community

I had a nice tour of this community. So far everything is going well, and I'am pleased. The staff is lovely and helpful. The community looks great and very well maintained. I'am really enjoying my time here. This is a lovely place with kind people.

My Thought Of The Tour!

This community was nice, however I fell it was a little pricy for the services offered. The staff I met were nice and the community was clean.

Would not recommend!

The staff that offered the tour of the community Crestview Senior Living were very kind and knowledgeable.They were able to address all of my concerns and questions.The community was not very welcoming and needs some serious work.The building was older and was not well kept. The community could benefit from an update. The carpet is very used and needs to be changed.

Gorgeous community!

The staff at Crestview Senior Living are very friendly and have been very helpful getting mom settled in. The community is only eight years old and is gorgeous. It is very well kept and updated throughout. They have a variety of great activities for my mom to choose from and participate in. The community is very welcoming and secure.

This community is affordable!!

Crestview is much larger than the community we chose. It had a kind of generic nursing home feel. It seemed to feel depressing. They do offer 3 meals a day and tons of activities. It is in an area that is more built up.

Decent place

Crestview is a pretty decent place. The staff is nice and they seem to really care about the well being of the residents. The facility is clean and it seems well kept. So far, we are getting settled in and have not had any major issues.

Very nice place!

We're very pleased with how things have turned out with Crestview, I'd give them high marks across the board! They're friendly and accommodating, and more than happy to help with anything you ask for. It's a nice looking place, the food is good, and they take great care of the residents!

like to see them have more instructional activities

Overall it's been a good experience at Crestview Senior Living. I would like to see them have more instructional activities. Other than that the staff are nice. Everything is going well really. We like the facility.

4-Stars Overall

My loved one's toilet backed up yesterday after hours and there was no one there to do it, the care is not twenty-fours hour at Crestview Senior Living, so I had to go up there and do it all myself.

good facility, activities and food,,,attentive staff

I highly recommend Crestview

My Father has lived at Crestview for 2 years. He loves it. He has made a great number of friends and enjoys several of the social events that are offered. The facility is spotless and the staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Dad has commented that he has not had a meal that he has not enjoyed.

Crestview has been everything that we could have wanted or expected.

A nice place to call home!

My aunt has been a Crestview resident for 5 years now & is very happy there. She has a lovely 2 bedroom apartment with stove, microwave, refrigerator & dishwasher and a nice patio. She participates in many activities & has made lots of new friends there.

CRESTVIEW HEAVEN!!!

My mother moved to Crestview 16 months ago. She was living alone and was pretty isolated. At first all she talked about was getting back to her home. Within 3 months she was happy as can be. Wonderful friends,staff,activities and a building made for a senior center-not a retro -fit. They also have free driver service for short errands and doctors. The staff is great and if one needs a bit more care the is an independent nursing group on site. They have a Friday happy hour,Sunday mystery bus tours,computer classes and a small exercise room all included in the monthly fee! She pays about 3100 per month for a 1 bedroom. They have studios for about 2500 and larger 2 beedroom unitsalso. I looked at over 10 places and felt this was the best value. They have activities all day .You can have a pet and some people still drive. All in all a 5!! Check it out.

Blessings of Crestrview

Crestview Senior Living is affordable living with exceptional amenities. How blessed my 102 year old Mother is! As a resident of Crestview, she is totally rejuvenated! She loves her dining experiences. Choosing from a menu of appetizing entrees, desserts, and drinks, she relished the opportunity to select her meals. The dining room staff impacts her life. Being greeted by name makes her proud to be recognized as a community member. Appreciative of social activities including Mass, movies, live musical entertainment, and Happy Hours remind her of songs sung and dances danced. Her room is colorful and bright with sunlight reflecting another day filled with love and concern of others. She has a positive outlook each day which means another day of happiness, love, and blessings for a 102 year old woman. Thank you, Crestview! MED

Wonderful Place For Mom

My Mom (age 84) moved into a one bedroom apartment about 7 weeks ago. She loves it there and so do me and my siblings. Mom is on dialysis multiple times a week and Crestview provides her transportation as part of her apartment rental. They really take great care of their residents. I've taken a number of meals there with Mom and the food was great and the waitstaff outstanding. They also have onsite (ala carte) personal assistance services so as Mom ages in place she will be able to get the help she might eventually need. Our entire family is thoroughly pleased with everything about Crestview.

Lovely place

This was one of the locations we looked at when helping my Uncle look into senior living. It was our personal favorite, although not the one my Uncle ended up selecting, as it was not as conveniently for family visits.
This place seems to cater to a more active senior crowd, the apartments are a nice size and have full kitchens. It was definitely the one I would choose for my husband and myself if we were looking for senior living.

Good Choice

Great place to live during the GOLDEN YEARS!!
Great staff
Great facilities
Great food
Great residents

Very nice.

Very nice.

Conveniently located in Crestwood, MO. Crestview offers Luxury Living at an affordable month to month price. Choose from studio, one bedroom, and two bedroom apartment homes. Crestview’s quiet neighborhood is within minutes of Grants Farm and Grants Trail. Nearby parks, restaurants, shopping, churches, hospitals and medical centers, make living at Crestview convenient and worry-free.

At Crestview Senior Living you have the ability to create the lifestyle that you have always desired. We take care of your home maintenance worries, so you have more time to relax and enjoy retirement any way you please.

You will be able to do those things you've always enjoyed doing and much more. We offer a variety of community activities that will stimulate your senses and further develop your interests and talents.

Amenities at Crestview include a sky lounge, bistro, physical therapy center, elegant dining room, library, theater and multiple activity areas. Our residents enjoy these amenities along with Country Club style dining, a meaningful activities program, and transportation. Our small town community atmosphere compliments all of this and more.