Solstice Senior Living at Clovis - Clovis, CA has yet not published prices.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
Solstice Senior Living provides a fulfilling, independent lifestyle in a welcoming environment.
Located on beautiful grounds in the heart of Clovis, we enjoy mild and sunny weather with views of the snow-capped Sierras in the winter. We’re close to shopping, healthcare, a casino, dining and wonderful area attractions.
Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Most utilities
Friends in 300 places
Solstice Senior Living offers our residents a one-of-a-kind travel program that invites you to stay up to seven nights per visit at most of our more than 300 independent living communities across the United States and Canada, where you’ll enjoy a comfortable guest room, all your meals, shuttle service, and participation in all programs and activities, at no additional expense.
Built with your comfort and safety in mind
Our easy-to-maneuver floor plans are ideal for seniors and all apartments have emergency pull cords. Our 24/7 dedicated live-in managers provide an additional level of comfort. We understand that each individual is unique and that needs may change over time. Solstice Senior Living does not provide any health care services. Residents are welcome to use outside home health care options that may enable them to continue enjoying life at our community.
Our live-in managers are dedicated to making your life with us a truly special experience, and we look forward to meeting you.
Call today to schedule your personal tour and learn more about joining our family!
Solstice Senior Living at Clovis is located in Clovis, CA. The town is often referred to as the 'Gateway to the Sierras' because it sits at the base of the mountain range.
- Population: The population of Clovis is only around 106,600 people. The average age of residents in the area is 37 years old.
- Walkability: The walk score for the town is only a 39. Certain areas may be easily accessed on foot, but most errands require a vehicle.
- Senior Facilities: There are many senior facilities and services in this area.
- Veterans Facilities: Clovis has a Veterans Memorial District with memorials, rentals and other services.
- Weather: Residents can expect to enjoy the usual great climate of this area. Warm summers average in the 80s and temperatures dip to the low 50s in the cooler months.
Clovis, CA has many things to offer its residents with a wide variety of outdoor activities, museums and attractions.
Residents at Yosemite Gardens can utilize transportation services offered by the facility. For those looking to venture on their own, the city has bus service through the Stageline Transit Service, and seniors over the age of 65 are able to ride completely free! There are many other options available as well:
- 24/7 Taxi: Taxi cab rides in and out of town
- All Day Taxi Service: Taxi rides in and out of town
- Amtrak: In nearby Fresno, CA. Seniors can get discounted fares
There are several medical services available to residents in the area for emergency and routine needs. If folks can't find what they need in town, Fresno is very close by with hospitals and medical centers.
- Clovis Community Medical Center: An award-winning medical center with a large network of providers for urgent and routine care
- Saint Agnes Medical Center: Full hospital with a network of providers and specialists for emergency and routine care
- Clovis Urgent Care Medical Center: Urgent-care facility for injuries and illness
Sports & Leisure
Central California is a great region for those looking to explore the outdoors. There are many national parks and sites to see. It's also well known for its golf courses and there are plenty to choose from!
- Airways Golf Club: Public course with 18 holes to play. Challenging for any skill level.
- Fig Garden Golf Club: Fun course easily accessed from the highway. For any skill level and members get a discount.
- Woodward Park Disc Golf: Fun disc golf course for those looking for something new.
As in much of California, Clovis residents will find tennis courts at many of the public parks. There are many other activities available in this area.
- Clovis Botanical Garden: Visitors can explore native flowers and other species.
- Clovis Big Dry Creek Museum: Learn the history of the town and its role in the Old West.
- Farmers Market: A large market with fresh produce and goods every Friday night of the year.
- Yosemite National Park: Giant sequoia trees and an abundant amount of nature to enjoy in the nearly 1200-square-mile park.
There are many popular places to shop in this bustling town. Residents can find usual everyday goods or interesting antiques at one of the shops in Old Town Clovis.
- Old Town Clovis: Antique and collectibles can be found in more shops per mile than any other place in the state of California. Spend the day as there are art galleries and restaurants as well.
- Sierra Vista Mall: Large shopping mall with a variety of popular stores and restaurants. A cinema and arcade are there as well.
- The Avenue: A unique shopping district with a variety of stores and restaurants.
From outdoor markets to specialty shops, there are many options for everyday grocery needs as well.
- FoodMaxx: A warehouse-style grocery store with a variety of goods
- Vons: Popular California grocery store with a variety of items
- Grocery Outlet Bargain Market: A collection of grocery items, gifts and even toys
Residents have access to all of the popular fast food restaurants in this area. For a more relaxed sit-down meal, there are many options from casual to fine dining.
- Yosemite Falls Cafe: Casual family restaurant serving steak and seafood
- Trelio Restaurant: Casual dining with upscale American food
- Revs: California healthy food is served
There are many entertainment options for residents to choose from in and around the town.
- Sierra Vista Cinemas: located at the mall, a full-service movie theater showing the latest releases.
- UA Clovis Movies: Theater showing new releases and old movies
- AMF Rodeo Lanes Bowling: Bowling alley with leagues much more
There are plenty of religious services available in this small area. Residents have many options to find the right church for them. Some of the closest to Yosemite Gardens are:
- New Life Community Church: Place of worship that's open to the community
- St. Peter Lutheran Church: Place of worship
- Valley Friends Church: Place of worship, open to the public
Clovis is truly a unique and great place to live. The many activities and amenities make this an ideal retirement area.