Park Kingsburg Apts - Kingsburg, CA

This place hs the amenities I like

Very Happy With Our Choice

Mom is doing very well here. She really likes the community. The property is very well maintained and clean. The staff is friendly and very helpful if needed. She does cook on her own but they do offer 2 meals breakfast and lunch for an additional price. She is participating in the activities and social events they hold. Overall the family is quite pleased with the community and we would recommend them.

Nice apartment!!

My dad has recently made the move into this community and so far we have no complaints of how things are going for him. The staff are friendly and where very helpful with the transition. His apartment was very clean upon move in and was the perfect fit for him. Overall he is enjoying his stay and we would recommend it to anyone interested.

My Mother Is Doing Great Here

My mother is doing well here at this community. The community is well maintained. They do a good job keeping her room and the community nice and clean. Overall she is doing great here at this community.

A 5 Star Community!!

My mother is doing very good in this community. The staff is very friendly and communicate with the family very well. It is clean and up kept. The food is very good. I like that they offer activities my mom participates in an exercise class that they offer.

The staff are very nice and accommodating!!

I found out after I moved in that there is no meal service or housekeeping available. If you already had the service you will have it until the end of the year. The maintenance is fine and the common areas are kept clean. I am still getting adjusted so I have not yet started to participate in any of the activities offered. They do offer a washer and dryer on each floor.

very nice place

I had a gentleman who used to work for me have a stroke, and we were looking for a good place to get him in to. In the process of doing so we found Park Kingsburg Apts. Unfortunately, he had a seizure before moving in to there and we had to go elsewhere where he could get full one on one care, so we did not have much experience with them, but the experience in signing up and checking out the room, and everything else went very well. The place was very clean, and everyone there was friendly. They were very kind and considerate, and all the residents there seemed like they enjoyed the place.

For over three decades, Park Kingsburg has provided a quality senior living environment. Located in Kingsburg, California, we are a half hour south of Fresno, CA. Our staff has a combined 25 years of knowledge and experience to serve our residents with the highest quality of service.