Very clean and well kept facility

My Dad lives here currently. He really likes the food, there are plenty of options to choose from, and it all seems well balanced and nutritious. The cleanliness of the facility is great, it’s very well kept, and housekeeping comes by his room once a week to clean. The staff is great and they all pretty much know him. They do a very good job of keeping me updated and answering all my questions. They offer a variety of activities to participate in like bingo and wheel of fortune. They even provide a calendar with all of the different activities every month. They are a bit expensive, but the amount we pay is worth the care that he’s getting. I would recommend them.

Excellent care

I like that my father is in a caring community with excellent staff. We like knowing that the community is clean and he is offered a good variety of healthy meals. They do have activities for the residents to participate. We would recommend this excellent community for the good care and good value for other families.

Helpful Staff!!

My loved one and I have recently had a tour of this community and we where pleased with how things went. The staff where kind and made sure to answer any questions we had for them in detail. My dad just really did not want to live in this city and we decided on another location.

Going to be remodeling!!

The main concern I have about this community is that they only have one small elevator for a three story building. Many of the residents use walkers and do not get around well and I think this setup would be a fire issue. The food is great and they have a good selection but getting the food is a slow process. The staff take good care of the residents, however I think they are understaffed as some of them are doing multiple jobs.

Outstanding community!

My loved one is doing very well. He is very happy at The Remington.They have a wide variety of activities offered for residents to enjoy. The community is kept very clean. The community could use an overall update with decor and color scheme.

Home like apartments

We really like The Remington because they are very budget friendly. We are able to hire care givers to come into the community and care for our loved one. We are saving in cost because we are only paying for the services needed rather then paying for assisted living which includes some services that were not needed. They are a really good community and are very pretty. It doesn't have the institution feel and provide more home-like apartments. They provide 3 meals a day.

Tucked away in a quiet corner of Hanford, you’ll enjoy our beautiful grounds and all the convenience of having a charming downtown district just minutes from your door. Our region features excellent health care, fun shops and wonderful dining opportunities.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places

Built with your comfort and safety in mind