Sodalis-San Marcos - San Marcos, TX

Very accommodating staff

I’ve been really pleased with this place. It’s like a small home, which really works for my Mom. The people have been real nice and helpful and everything seems to fit her needs specifically. They take really good care of her and they’re good about keeping us in the loop or answering any questions we have. My Mom is on a special diet, so it can be difficult sometimes, but they’re trying their best to accommodate. The building is kept really clean. They have a few activities like exercises, puzzles, and crafts. They’ve grown a lot in the number of residents they have, so they’re trying to add more activities for everyone to participate in. I would recommend this place, they’ve done a good job and we’re happy with the care she’s receiving.

Parents are happy here

I would give Sodalis in San Marcos a 5 in all areas.
Everyone was always very friendly, skilled and professional. Sodalis was always clean, very homelike.
The staff always communicated well with my family about everything that was going on.

Wife Was In Good Hands

Unfortunately my wife has since passed, but we did have a nice experience during her time in this community. They did try their best to care for her, and her needs. The staff is good at what they do. This is a community I would recommend to my family, and friends. They did a good job taking care of my wife.

My husband's Care

This is an excellent community for great care. I like this community for my husbands care. I know that he is happy here. The community is clean and he is liking the activities that he participates in.The meals are healthy with a wonderful variety to choose from. We would recommend this community to other families for care and an excellent value

My father was at this location for two and a half months. The immediate staff are very kind to the residents, but management is lacking in stability and unfortunately honesty. My father was not given an important medication for several days and became very ill. These medications can not be stopped just cold-turkey. I was willing to forgive one mishap, but the same thing happened again and my father was not given the medication for three days. He is still weak and I hope he is able to recover. Needless to say my father is no longer a resident at this facility. They do not keep their promises, staff is overworked and most likely underpaid, and corporate is only concerned with money.

pleasantly surprised

I was so happy and relieved to find this small and compassionate memory care community for my Mom. When I have questions or comments the highly trained and caring staff and management take the time to speak with me in a way that I know they are caring for my Mom with love. You will be pleasantly surprised to meet and experience what Sodalis San Marcos staff have to offer.

John,
Thank you for sharing these kind words. It is our honor to care for your Mother and to be available to you as well.

The finest of 7 toured facilities in Central Texas

The hands-on, compassionate, professional, management and staff continually strive to work with family to insure the highest quality of life possible for their residents in this clean, lovely, homey environment.

Thank you for these kind words.

The finest of 7 toured facilities in Central Texas

Your kind words are incredibly humbling! Thank you! It is our privilege to provide care to those who need us.

Our Dad

It's not a nursing home....it's a caring home. Brandi and Traci have made the transition of our dad from home care to a more professional facility so smooth that it borders on awesome. Sodalis has a great trained staff. Hands down...the best.

We're glad we could assist your family. We appreciate your kind words and your confidence in us.

Lisecensed for 16 (10 rooms - an be m...

Lisecensed for 16 (10 rooms - an be made private or shared). Have a couple of openings. The director was very friendly and helpful. Will have to check it out! Looks and sounds perfect!

Thanks for checking us out and for your kind words.

Our purpose is to provide the BEST LIFE POSSIBLE to elders living with diminished cognitive and/or physical limitations. We do this by providing assisted living residences that offer safety, security, dignity and independence in intimate home settings, staffed with well-trained, compassionate and engaging caregivers.

Sodalis activities are designed to enrich every aspect of life. Engagement is the process of involving our residents in hands on activities that provide them with a sense of purpose, fulfillment, socialization, and accomplishment. Our programs are designed based on our knowledge of each resident’s personal interests and preferences as well as researched therapeutic interventions.

CARE OFFERED – Alzheimer’s/ Memory Care, and Respite Care