New Haven Assisted Living of Kyle, LLC - Kyle, TX

Care and kindness for mom

This is a very nice community. We like the staff who are caring and attentive to my mom's needs. I like knowing that she is in a clean community with a nice atmosphere.The menu is very good and I like to know she is pleased with the variety. I would highly recommend this community for the good care that is received with a good value.

Beyond my expectations. Kind and caring staff. The facility is lovely.

Run Fast, don't fall for the sell job.

NewHaven is beautiful on the outside. However, it is very poorly managed. Management has a defensive posture, is reactionary and not proactive. The staff is unappreciated and underpaid, so it's a revolving door. It appears that profit is of higher priority than patient satisfaction and patient healthcare, as food is subpar, eachshift is understaffed and resident rooms are not kept clean.
I would NOT recommend New Haven of Kyle.

I Recommend A Tour!!

The tour guide was courteous and very accommodating during my tour. I thought this was a nice place that was kept clean and organized. During my tour i saw the bedrooms, dinning room, and the activities center. I really liked this place they offered healthy meal plans and everyone was friendly.

Regina Yockey

Thank you for coming to New Haven!

Staff is GREAT!

New Haven has a wonderful activities director, who is very engaging. I have learned from comparison to other homes how important this is for the residents. They have finally addressed the food being served problems. I have found the present staff to be very caring and good with the residents. The decor is beautiful and very comfortable for residents and visitors. Overall New Haven is off to a great start being new.

Regina Yockey

Thank you! We will keep striving to offer the best for our residents.

Pretty is not always better.

Not a forever home as expected and needed....New Haven needs to improve their skills in most areas of care and support. Caregivers are caring enough but administration is apathetic and though it is a lovely place at first glance....needs so much more.

Regina Yockey

With a lot of hard work from the beginning, New Haven is on the road to succeed!

Please address the food be served concern

Residents and family members desire to have the serious issue with the food being served to be addressed. Residents are not served what the menu always states and what they are served is of poor quality with little or no meat. My family member has left the table numerous times without eating due to the food. Whoever cooked the Christmas Family Meal did an excellent job. It was delicious!! Please address this on going concern. It has gone on far to long! Otherwise the staff is great and the facility beautiful.

Regina Yockey

We are excited with the addition of our new cook that graced us with his abilities at the Christmas dinner. We strive to make the improvement to satisfy all the needs in the building.

food is terrible

At New Haven Assisted Living of Kyle, LLC their food is terrible. It is just awful. That is where they really need improving. Some of the residents don't see that well and the lighting needs to be improved. It is very dim and the closets don't have lighting. The emergency pull light is the same color as the wall and it's hard for them to find it to use it. There needs to be some contrast. Other than that the people are really nice and helpful. It is a very nice facility. The rooms are big and the bathrooms are also.

Regina Yockey

I'm sorry that the food has not been up to par. We have addressed the issue by utilizing new menus and more training for our kitchen staff.

Awesome staff and facility.

I highly recommend this facility to anyone looking for a place for their loved one. It is very attractive, clean, well kept and has good food. The staff is very accommodating, caring and competent. Since it is smaller than some facilities, it feels more like a home. They offer ample activities for those who choose to participate.

Regina Yockey

I'm glad that our community has fulfilled your needs for your loved one.

They have been fine. Everyone has been very nice to us.

They have been fine. It's been a rough adjustment. Everyone has been very nice to us. It's kept clean and nice, and I think they do housekeeping once a week in the room. We liked the size of it, it's only got 16 people on each side, and it kind of resembles a home.

Regina Yockey

Our size and small home like feel has made the transition much easier for our residents that are coming from home. Thank you for choosing New Haven!

They do an excellent job

The New Haven Assisted Living of Kyle is excellent. They do an excellent job. The facility is always very, very clean. The staff is friendly and caring. The Value is great. The price is reasonable for what you are getting. The care givers do a great job at taking care of my loved one. They have a variety of activities that the residents can participate in. I rate this community 5 stars across the board.

Regina Yockey

We love what we do and it shows!

Great and caring staff

M husband can not take part in any activities, because of his condition, but we had a very bad time with another home. This one is way better, the staff is very nice and they make sure that you are taken care of. My husband is in a good shape here. I rated the overall experience of the facility four stars.

Regina Yockey

It is our privilege to care for your husband.

I havent had any problems so far. they are caring and supportive on making her feel comfortable. she is really happy so far. the staff go the extra mile to help them out which is awesome.

Regina Yockey

I'm so glad we can go the extra mile!

Very nice place!

We visited this community while looking into care options for a loved one. Overall we thought this place was very nice! It seemed homey and open, and everyone we met was very friendly!

Thanks for the visit!

It was awesome.

We toured here when we were looking around. It was awesome. We loved the homey feel they had here. We were concerned about food, we didn't get the impression that they would have enough choices, that my loved one would eat, for good diabetes control. It wasn't the right choice for us, but we loved it.

Regina Yockey

Thank you for coming to New Haven Assisted Living & Memory Care.

Excellent staff to resident ratio, homey, great care

I really like the attention that mom is getting. It's smaller than where she was before. It's brand new. The ratio of staff to residents is 8 residents to 1 caregiver, and I really like that. When they are fully staffed it's 5 residents per caregiver.

The location is perfect; it's only about fifteen minutes from house.

I like the fact that the head administrator is also a nurse. She is able to spot things that ordinarily an administrator would be able to do. She's a stickler on cleanliness.

I like the open feeling. It feels like a big home.

She's got a really nice, big room with windows.
It's decorated really nicely.

Overall I'm really pleased with it. They are taking really good care of her, and that's my main deal.

Regina Yockey

We are privileged to care for your mom.

Review of New Haven Assisted Living of Kyle, LLC Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Kyle, TX

This place is awesome. I'm not positive the smaller environment will be for dad, but I'm taking him there to look around for himself.

Regina Yockey

Having our small community of 16 private rooms gives our staff the chance to work closely we each resident. Thanks for considering us for your dad.

Nice smaller community

So far everything has gone very well with New Haven Assisted Living, I'd give them top marks across the board! It's a small, tight knit community, and the caregivers take a personal interest in each of the residents. And although I haven't had a chance to try the food myself (other than the cookies!), my loved one hasn't had any complaints.

We work hard to please!

A very lovely small facilit...

A very lovely small facility. The rooms were great with large closets. I like the smallness of the facility which allows more intimate knowledge of each resident. I have only two negatives: first the lighting is not as bright as I would have liked since my mother has macular degeneration and needs bright lighting; also, residents are checked on in their rooms ever hour. I'm not sure I understand the need for checking so often in an assisted living facility (nursing home, yes) and I know my mother would really dislike such frequent checks.

Regina Yockey

Our lighting has been adjusted to accommodate residents with low vision and we pride our selves on our hourly checks. At New Haven we can modify our care services to best fit each resident.

Excellent first impression-...

Excellent first impression--beautiful--Walk in tub great option--Brand new--move in Aug incentive offered--8 to 1 ratio--only 16 residents--nice size rooms--friendly staff--free basic cable--great outdoor space with pond down the hill--small salon on site--20 min drive--

Regina Yockey

We may be small but we are big on care!