Hazelwood Manor - Scottsdale, AZ

Hazelwood Manor - Scottsdale, AZ has yet not published prices.

Great place - wonderful staff. Loved the tour.

Mom is happy here

We love this smaller community that mom is in she is getting excellent care. It is always clean with no smells. They are doing everything I have asked them to do. The staff is very friendly and I like the fact they have 1 male caregiver and 1 female caregiver to even things out. They cook 3 great home cooked meals a day and he is always making new desserts. They engage her to join the daily activities. It has a really nice breezeway with citrus trees out there. The best part is mom can keep here cat here. I would recommend this community.

Thanks to the caregivers.

Hazelwood Manor is a warm inviting home. The caregivers have a passion for caring the elderly. You can see it in the time and care they take with each resident. My mom has been there only a few short weeks and I feel very comfortable that she is well cared for. Our family drops in at any time and we are always welcomed. I could not have picked a better place.

Good connection with Jean, a very thorough tour, I learned what I want to look for in a care facility. They have scheduled activities and meals are planned ahead and posted. Record keeping is very good, and they even have scheduled fire drills. The residents seem happy and engaged.