Constant Care Arcadia - Scottsdale, AZ

I had a tour of this home today. DNA The staff and owner are very caring. Some owners I have met in the past give the impression they are in this business only for money. Not [Removed]! My impression is they truly care about the resident and treat them with respect and as if they are a part of their own families. We are in the process of getting my grandmother moved in there now.

Constant Care Arcadia - It doesn't get any better!

My 90-year-old Mother recently moved to Constant Care Arcadia ('CCA") and has received such loving compassionate care. I could not be more pleased (and I'm a complainer by nature).

I don't know if I should name names, so I will say that the Owners and Caregivers of CCA offer comfort not only to the residents, but also to the family; at least this has been my experience. The residents are treated with respect and dignity. My Mom is the spring chicken. I visit my Mom often and am always greeted and treated warmly.

I never knew people like this existed. Gush gush gush. I want to move in myself.