Columns Care Home - Tustin, CA

Very nice.

I was impressed by how clean and bright the home was. It had a very cheerful atmosphere and the residents all seemed very well cared for and happy. The caretakers were very kind and patient.

Review of COLUMNS CARE HOME Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Tustin, CA

Nice neighborhood, interior ambiance was very nice, friendly staff, but no vacancies.

The facility is not as clean as it sh...

The facility is not as clean as it should be, with a few minor things such as cobwebs near the ceilings.
The furniture is a little dated (specifically in the bedrooms) I would like to see a modern update instead of items possibly seen at a secondhand store. The kitchen area seems to have a bit of clutter on the countertops often when i visit. When I visit my mom they seem to always serve pizza and I would like to see variety.

The family get togethers are really nice and I enjoy the holiday events when I visit.
I think that my mom is safe and guarded and physically cared for which is most important. Her hygiene, medical needs, etc. are all well taken care of which I appreciate.

COLUMNS CARE HOME is situated in a peaceful upscale neighborhood, conveniently located in No. Tustin close to major hospitals, medical centers and freeways.
Our experienced caregivers are dedicated to serving the residents' individual needs. We offer a wide range of activities especially tailored to the residents capabilities. Nutritious meals and snacks, as well as, fluid hydration are of daily importance to our residents to maintain their overall health.
We are able to accommodate all levels of non-medical care.
We pride ourselves on a "home and family" atmosphere. Our rooms are tastefully furnished and all baths are equipped for the utmost in safety.
We invite you to visit.