Caregivers Treat Your Family with Kindness and Dignity

After reading the other review, I felt I must write. My mom lived at Bonner House from March 2012 to January 2014 when she passed away. Our family's experience was very positive. The two main caregivers, Aires and Rizza, treated our mom like she was their own. They were patient and kind. Our mom was bed-bound with severe dementia, so she needed lots of care. I was there a lot and can tell you she was always clean, fed and attended to. I observed the caregivers with other residents and never saw them act inappropriately or raise their voices. And there were definitely some residents who were more difficult than others. Being faced with the difficult choice of placing our mom in a care home was the most painful and stressful thing my sisters and I have ever faced. We feel very blessed to have found Bonner House.

Moving Mom Out!

I like the idea of the board and care but I think this little corporation needs some better management. There is not an actual medical person that is managing it so it's lacking in knowing some things that they should know. My mom has had trouble sleeping and it was either put her on an antipsychotic or pay an extra $80 a night for a night person to sit with her. I refused to put my mother on meds so now I'm paying and extra $80 every night and that was not in the deal. We're in the process of moving her out. I would not recommend it to anybody.

Bonner House Assisted Living is a fully-furnished elder care residence. This facility's primary function is offering round-the-clock help to older parents and family who need assistance with daily tasks like meal preparation, hygiene, general home cleaning and activity and exercise monitoring. Bonner House is for independent seniors and disabled family members who are not in need of intensive medical care. A six person maximum occupancy is maintain, so privacy and security are guaranteed. The amazing staff and beautiful grounds at Bonner House Assisted Living are located near the park area of Tustin, CA. This is one of the closest-knit neighborhoods in Orange County. Tustin was chosen by Forbes as one of the top 25 cities in the U.S. in which to ôlive well.ö It is a family-oriented area, and Bonner House is a shining example of excellent senior service. Bonner House assisted living service includes scheduled housekeeping, extremely short commutes to public transportation, special meals prepared on-site, emergency monitoring and large outdoor exercise and recreation grounds. Bonner House is also famous for maintaining long-standing and informative relationships with the extended families of each of its residents. The staff is always available to schedule a private tour of facility for prospective seniors.