Rose Garden Board & Care - Orange, CA

We love it, absolutely love it!!

We love it, absolutely love it!! We are very, very happy. He is very happy here. The care is exceptional, and they lots of extras, like nice food and a very clean home. I feel like I get my money's worth. She has a pharmacy connection, so they will fill the prescriptions and come and deliver them. I don't have to worry about it anymore, and it's so nice. I couldn't have found a better fit.

Nice write-up. Podiatrist. Convenient.

Nice write-up. Podiatrist. Convenient.

Viewed this home. Love the location.

Viewed this home. Love the location.

Precious Moments RCFE was established to fill the void in supplying quality care and dependability for the elderly. We take personal pride of our newly remodeled facility. Your loved ones will be cared for by our professional, competent staff. We provide a complete quality care at a resonable price.
Precious Moments RCFE is committed to excellence, impeccable immaculate home environment, dependable care and supervision to all our residents. Our ultimate goal is to enhance the quality of life for both residents and family members. Precious Moments RCFE is dedicated in providing our residents the tender loving care in a warm and family atmosphere. We offer a wide variety of personal services including: secured perimeter for the residents protection, landscaped walking patios, attractive dining and living rooms for recreational activities and more.