Iris Memory Care of Turtle Creek - Dallas, TX

Iris Memory Care of Turtle Creek - Dallas, TX has yet not published prices.

The Best!

My wife has been a resident of Iris Memory Care of Edmond for 15 months. The care she receives is outstanding. Before choosing Iris I checked out most memory care facilities in my area. Iris is a cut above all the rest. So glad I chose them!

Jessie Motsinger

We love your family and your lovely wife! Thank you for trusting us!

A caring small community

A small family-like community ... super casual, informal and relaxed making it feel just like home. It has Literally TONS of activities that aren't just "entertainment "or "distraction" but tools to make the residents feel useful, needed and valued..... all attended to both a caring staff that does a superb job of communicating with me as a family member too.

Thank you so much!

Peace of Mind

My mother has been a resident at Iris (previously Silverado) for over two years. The staff at Iris treat her with respect and love. They actually care about her and want her to have the most fulfilling life that she can under the circumstances. They have so many activities to keep Mama engaged and active. They're really good at gently encouraging her to do things that are outside of her comfort zone. I have total peace of mind when I am not with my mom, because I know that she is truly being taken care of.

Jessie Motsinger

We appreciate the opportunity to care for your mother! Thank you for the recommendation and review.

Toured here and was impressed with the layout of the facility, cozy is the best description. I liked that they had a day program which I will be use for my husband. The freedom to walk in the courtyards, the very family-like atmosphere is what really sold me on the place. There are sweet, lovable dogs and they do kitten fostering where the residents are involved.

Silverado Representative

Thank you for your review! Our care is built on freedom and dignity, and we are glad you were impressed with the community and its programs.

Silverado Turtle Creek is a smaller community nestled into the street and quite homey. Their coordinator spent 2.5 hours with me in a conversation centered around my father and what he needed and would want. It felt very personal and more about us than about them. the staff were friendly and attentive, the facility clean and the rooms airy. It seems like they can do a much more personalized program for a resident but it does come at a price.

Silverado Representative

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We're happy that you were able to experience the Silverado difference. As you mentioned, our Turtle Creek community has a home-like environment. Our associates treat our residents with the same love, dignity and respect that they show their own loved ones.

Everything is going fine so far.

Everything is going fine so far. It's very clean, and the staff is friendly and all of that. I haven't gotten any crisis calls from my loved one or from the staff, so that is good. I don't really have any complaints at all.

Silverado Representative

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments! We are glad that you had a positive experience with Silverado Turtle Creek. We look forward to continue being a trusted resource for you and your family.

Overrated

I toured this facility. It is way too expensive for what you are getting. It is all private pay. There are basically no private rooms. Rooms are either shared with a dividing semi-wall or you have to walk through one bedroom to get to another bedroom.

The residents did not look like they had many choices in their daily activities. They were grouped together for activities but discouraged from hanging out in their rooms. It looks like it was easier for staff to keep up with them if they were all together...

There were dogs freely roaming around everywhere. (My family is not really into animals - so I did not care for this.) The staff were also encouraged to bring their pets to work.

Silverado Representative

Thank you for your comments. We take all feedback seriously. We are committed to creating a safe, and purpose-filled environment where residents can thrive.

As you noticed, we put an emphasis on resident social interaction and engagement. Our lively environment is meant to stimulate and reduce boredom.

Through individualized engagement plans, we are able to offer activities that match each resident's personal preferences and needs. For residents who prefer alone time, we offer single rooms and have quiet areas in the community. We would be happy to address any misunderstandings or concerns directly.

Wonderful place, just too expensive

This was awesome! It was probably THE best one, but they were priced so high, mom wouldn't have been able to afford it. They wanted several thousand a month and several thousand more just to get in, it would have been an additional 40,000 a year for us.
There wasn't that big of a difference. I'm not going to say it wouldn't have been worth it, I guess it was maybe justifiable, it just depends on what's important to ya. What was important for me was getting mom the best care at the same price she was paying before. This would have put a hardship on her and I wasn't going to do that, it's already expensive.

Silverado Representative

Thank you for taking the time to tour our Turtle Creek community. We are glad that you got a taste of the Silverado difference. We encourage you to visit our community again to really see the value of our exceptional care and unmatched service.

Use Redirection Instead of Medication

I was looking for an upscale place because of my in-laws' lifestyle and Silverado fit the bill beautifully. This place is wonderful! My mother-in-law is going through physical therapy and want to return to living independently afterward. My father-in-law is there and he has a memory care issue. He is being taken care of very well. I'm very impressed with how they work with all the residents there and how they use redirection instead of medication. I'm totally in awe.

Silverado Representative

Debi, we are very happy that you had a positive experience with Silverado. Thank you for sharing your Silverado story!

**Iris Memory Care of Turtle Creek is currently undergoing an extensive renovation. These are photos taken from another Iris Memory Care community, representative of the renovation upgrades.

ABOUT IRIS MEMORY CARE OF TURTLE CREEK
Iris Memory Care is proud to be the premier home-like Assisted Living Community in Dallas to specialize in Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care. At Iris Memory Care, we believe that our expertise and specialized knowledge of Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia combined with our heartfelt compassion create the best quality of life for your loved one. From the moment you walk through our front door, you’ll feel like you’re in a single-family home complete with familiar sights, soothing sounds, and homey aromas, providing an easier transition for your loved one. For respite care, short-term stays, or long-term stays, Iris Memory Care welcomes you and your loved one with compassion, dignity, and all the comforts of home.