Silverado Scottsdale - Scottsdale, AZ

Very nice for locked. Did not like shared bathrooms though

Silverado Representative

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and share your comments. Our residents’ safety is our top priority. Our community has walkways with a secured perimeter that encourages residents to enjoy our two outdoor courtyards while maintaining their safety and independence. Thank you again for the review.

The facility and everyone in it are wonderful

Our experience with Silverado was fantastic. From the second day she went in, everyone knew her name and everyone would come up to her to say hi. Everything about the place was wonderful and the people that work there are amazing. The only thing that was hard on my mom was the level of memory care and the people that are there are more advanced with their memory care. She’s a bit more advanced than some of the residents there, who aren’t very communicative. The people there, however, were amazing and they really stepped up and tried to do as much as they could to welcome my mom and help her. It was just very difficult for my mom to be in a situation where the people that she was around were much more advanced in their memory care. They allow the residents to have their animals and a lot of them have dogs, which my mom loves. We even asked them to give her some activities throughout the day but eventually, when those run out, it’s hard for her to socialize. I really have nothing negative to say at all. We’ve since moved her to a different facility but that’s not reflective of the staff or the people here – it’s only because she requires a lower level of care.

Silverado Representative

Hello! Thank you for recognizing our associates and the amazing care that they provide. We appreciate your feedback and kind words. Silverado memory care communities are
focused on helping residents maintain their
quality of life by providing the additional
care they need in an environment they
are proud to call “home.” From the warm,
welcoming surroundings to the life enriching
programs and activities, Silverado
communities are designed to help residents
maintain an active and engaged lifestyle
that may delay physical decline, while
providing them with an enhanced quality
of life. Although your mother has moved into a different location, we hope to continue to be a trusted resource and care partner for your mother and your family!

Great

There are many activities for a person that comes for the day. The staff is great.

Silverado Representative

Natalie, thank you for leaving a review. As you mentioned, we have a robust engagement calendar and have many age-appropriate activities throughout the day. Thank you again for sharing your thoughts!

Care and attention for a loved one.

I toured this community. We liked the community and the staff that we spoke too were very kind and able to answer the questions we had on the care that is offered here. The community appeared to be clean on the inside and out. They had a nice menu and a lot of activities. We would recommend other families to tour this community for care of a loved one.

Silverado Representative

Hello! Thank you for sharing your review. We appreciate your kind words. As you experienced, our associates are dementia care experts and are fully committed to providing world-class care to our residents and their loved ones.

Shared bathrooms!

The woman the woman that took me on the tour was the director of sales, she gave an excellent tour and left me was impressed with how much she cared. I was also impressed with activities that they had going on like singing and dancing. I really liked it until I got to the rooms. They have a jack and jill bathroom with 4 people to one bathroom. I knew that would never work for my mother.

Silverado Representative

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your feedback. At Silverado, our around-the-clock nursing team, masters prepared social workers and experienced leadership team provide an exceptional, industry-leading care that is truly valued by family members. As you noticed, Silverado is a social and engaging environment. Our engagement teams plan many age-appropriate activities such as singing, dancing and art. We appreciate your feedback!

My tour of this community was great. I would give this community the highest rating, and that is just with touring the community. This is a beautiful community,everything looked great. The staff was kind and friendly. They were very informative as well. I really enjoyed my tour, this is a great community.

Silverado Representative

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to not only tour but to also leave a review for our Scottsdale community. We are glad that you had an opportunity to visit our beautiful community and experience the Silverado difference. We hope to serve as a resource for you and your family in the future.

Silverado

I can't say enough about Silverado. It is without a doubt the best place for my mother. Everyone there is very helpful, friendly, personable, an knowleable. I appreciate them very much.

Silverado Representative

Kim, we are happy to hear that you and your Mother have had a great experience with Silverado. We appreciate your kind feedback! As always our associates are fully committed to providing the best care and service to not only our residents but to their family members as well! Thanks again for your review.

Nice place overall, a little rocky to start

Overall I think they do a good job at Silverado Scottsdale. When we moved my loved one here there were quite a few issues to work through, however the staff here have been very accommodating and have been happy to fix anything that I have asked for. Everyone is very friendly, and they obviously care about the people that they take care of. I do wish they were slightly better about keeping me in the loop regarding my loved one's status and care. Sometimes I will notice an additional medication on her list, and they'll tell me it was to clear up a UTI that I never even heard about.

Silverado Representative

Thank you for recognizing our staff and the amazing care that they provide! We appreciate your comments and take all feedback seriously. We are currently working on improving our communication and have implemented new internal trainings with all of our charge nurses. Thank you again for your review, please feel free to reach out to us at any time.

Understaffed and not very accommodating

My experience with Silverado Scottsdale has not been a good one. The main problem is that they feel very understaffed, and don't keep as close an eye on the residents as they should. My loved one has only been here a short time and she has fallen multiple times. They also are not very accommodating when it comes to meals, and haven't followed through with any of the dietary requests we have made.

Silverado Representative

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate and take all feedback very seriously. We are always looking for ways to improve and continue to recruit and retain world-class associates to service our residents at our Scottsdale community. We would love the opportunity to further directly discuss your concerns.

Nice looking community

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. We were impressed with this facility, as well as the other Silverado facility we saw in Peoria. The staff were all very friendly and professional, and the facility itself is nice looking. It's not as new as the Peoria facility, but very well kept.

Silverado Representative

Thank you for taking the time to not only tour but to also review our community. We are glad you had a chance to experience the Silverado difference at not just one but two of our Arizona communities. We hope to be a resource for you and your family in the future.

Pam's Silverado Story

I wanted to wait a while before commenting because my wife has only been in Silverado a week and therefore I needed some background before rendering an opinion! I wondered if Silverado could live up to their ideals as illustrated in their book "The Silverado Story" and thus far they seem to be able to. The overall operation thus far is a good fit for my wife and I am very pleased. The only negative thus far is price which is taxing to our retirement income, but well worth it if her safety and care are addressed. Having tried the food, I can say there is no issue, and all of the staff are very friendly, helpful and answer all or any questions I have regarding care. I can see no issue of a conflict between my observations while at Silverado and what might go on when I am not there. I personally feel quite comfortable when there and that helps me to believe my wife is in the right place. Being a freshman in experience at Silverado, I will be able to offer a more experienced viewpoint at a later date.

Silverado Representative

Dale, thanks for reviewing our Scottsdale community. We appreciate your comments and are happy to hear that you had a good experience. We are glad that you had a chance to try some Silverado cuisine. As always, family members are encouraged to join their loved one at any time for a complementary meal. Feedback like this truly motivates us to continue enriching the lives of those we serve. We hope to continue to be a trusted resource for you and your wife.

Excellent community

I’ve had so many experiences at this community. They’re very compassionate with both family members and the resident. There’s always something going on. The food looks good. There is enough parking.

Silverado Representative

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. As always Silverado associates remain highly committed to providing the life-enriching care to those we serve.

This place seemed great at ...

This place seemed great at first. Then we saw the living area for residents....4 people share a bath and 2beds in a very small space. Upsetting especially for the extremely high cost.

Silverado Representative

Thank you for your comments. We take all feedback very seriously and are happy to discuss any concerns with you directly. Silverado communities are designed with the needs of those with dementia in mind, and we consider the entire community to be the “living area.” Our care plans focus on engagement programs in common areas, meaning that in most cases a bedroom’s primary use is for sleeping. Silverado's philosophy is to enrich the lives of residents and their families, and our success is a testament to our philosophy of care, skill and personalized attention.

Excellent except for sharin...

Excellent except for sharing a bathroom. $4000 signing fee. Very dedicated staff.

Silverado Representative

We are happy to hear that you had a positive experience. Thanks for taking the time to visit our community and experience the Silverado difference.

The skilled, compassionate memory care professionals at Silverado are dedicated to providing residents with the dignity and care they deserve while they enjoy the community’s warm atmosphere. Comfortable surroundings and engagement activities designed with the needs of memory-impaired individuals in mind help ensure the goal of enriching the lives of both residents and their families.