Mother Teresa's Senior Care Home - Scottsdale, AZ

STAY CLEAR OF THIS PLACE!!!

WARNING: Stay away from this place, and don't be fool either by its name (not Catholic) or the past favorable reviews - they were done when the previous operator was there - he was wonderful. Now that [name removed], the owner, has reclaimed possession, things have taken a nose-dive. She runs the place like a Nazi. She likes giving orders and takes no responsibility for her mistakes. My mom was there just two months when one staff left and at least one resident ran for the hills. They did let us go nine days early from the 30 notice, hence the one star, but on leaving [name removed] was screaming at us for mistakes she made!! We feel bad for the residents and caregivers left behind. STAY AWAY!!

Review of Mother Teresa's Senior Care Home - Scottsdale, AZ

Incredibly wonderful staff & owners. This home is exceptionally clean caring & professional. 10 stars!

Outstanding experience at Mother Teresa's Senior Care Home.

Mother Teresa's Senior Care Home was truly a gift from God. Our goal for my friend that needed care was to keep her in her home, that is what she wanted. Mother Teresa's turned out to be so much better than home for her and those that loved her. The caregivers at her own home were inconsistent, not dependable and the care was unacceptable. My friend herself decided, along with us that saw how isolated and uncared for she was, that enough was enough and our path led to Mother Teresa's. Everyday she was there she felt special and loved. She was treated with respect and dignity. The food was healthy and delicious and adjusted to everyone's needs and tastes. The home was always clean and made to feel comfortable like a home. The staff and owners were always available and willing to address special needs and wants that came up. As a visitor I was made to feel welcome and when not able to be there, I received detailed updates. I really felt a huge weight lifted off knowing the care and love she was receiving. My friend's comfort and faith in God was nurtured and encouraged but in no way forced, as all are faiths are welcome. Mother Teresa's Home was truly Gods hands at work.

Happiness in the Later Years!

It's hard to even describe our mother's experience at Mother Teresa's. We can't imagine a better place or experience for her during her last few years. She was happy, and it was their goal to make sure all of the residents were as happy as possible. The way they accomplished this is hard to explain! They made every day a special day as if it were a holiday. Pampering by painting nails or helping with a special hair style or way of dressing with an accessory is just one example. Playing games, singing, working on word games, telling stories, working toward smiles and laughter, etc., is a daily event there. And when there are holidays, everyone gets involved to whatever extent they can!
Yes, all of the above is great, but we also have to worry about the basics of the care. The most important things such as care of appropriate administration of medications, cleanliness of facility, hygiene, and nutrition are absolutely adhered to diligently! And mealtime is fun. I guess the best way to describe the way my husband and I feel about Mother Teresa's is this---- we hope they have space for us when we need the care!!! It is with the utmost confidence because of our experience with our mother, that we wholeheartedly recommend Mother Teresa's for your loved one!

You will not find any better.

It gives me pleasure to say how [Removed] cared for our dear friend [Removed] for the two years she was there. The outstand, tender care she received was above and beyond anything that could be expected.
Kudos to Mother Teresas !!

Chuck F

Very dedicated staff. They go above and beyond what we expected
We have recommended them to others and will continue to do so.
After having my mom in 5 other homes, we finally found a great place with [Removed]. They were like having a family member take care of mom,

Mother's Second Family

My mother passed away this January 28, 2016 while residing at Mother Teresa's Senior Care Home. Mother had been there since first arriving in 2014. When she arrived, though having suffered a stroke, was cogent and talkative. She grew to love Jay and Jenny. She sometimes referred to them as her 'second family'.

Both [removed] and [removed] are empathetic, attentive, sensitive and authentic. My sister, brother and his wife, and I have all agreed that Mother could not have been in a better place while waiting to go home to her Lord.

In my opinion 5 stars doesn't begin to place the correct value on the quality of care Mother received at Mother Teresa's Senior Care Home.

No Need To Look Further

Are you looking for a care facility for your family member? Look no further, they don’t come any better than Mother Teresa’s Senior Care Home.

A couple years ago my mother in law reached a point where she could no longer continue to live on her own. Mother Teresa’s was the first group home that I visited. It looked to be everything the web page promised. But, since it was the first place on my list, checking further into what else might be available only seemed prudent. It turned out to be far above anything else I saw. The decision was easy.

The real benefits were realized only after we moved her in. [Removed] and [Removed] have created a loving home environment. They care for their residents just like family and go above and beyond what anyone could expect. For over two years we visited daily so I believe we have an accurate picture of everyday life there. A price cannot be put on the peace of mind that comes with knowing your family member will be cared for with dignity, patience, respect and most of all, love. I am humbled by their true servant hearts.

[Removed] and his entire staff are indicative of what an exceptional facility should be. Personalized, caring attentive attitudes cannot be found elsewhere. A remarkable facility.

Perfectly located in North Scottsdale near shopping centers, restaurants, churches. Hospitals, Mayo Clinic within 10 min drive .

We very much value cleanliness.

Respects rights and dignity of residents.

Capacity of 7 residents.

All levels of care/ supervisory, personal and directed.

All services rendered are absolutely no extra cost:

-Hair and Beauty Care

-Custom menu's

-Exercises

-Music Entertainment

-Birthday, Holiday parties.

Private rooms and a Master Bedroom available.

Large semi-private rooms available.

Competitive rates for level of care provided.