Central Scottsdale Assisted Living - Scottsdale, AZ

I took a tour!

When I toured Central Scottsdale Assisted Living, the person that took us around was welcoming and informative. They were able to answer any questions about the home and give us good information. The facility was in good shape, but what we did not like was the fact that there was nothing set in writing as far as pricing. The price was different on their website as the price they actually told me when I arrived, I was shocked. Other than that, it was a god you but not what we were looking for.

Your Loved Ones Will Be Safe Here!

I had to unexpectedly move my Mother from another Group Home and found myself in a very stressful situation. From the minute I entered Central Scottsdale Assisted Living I was at ease. The home is beautifully decorated and minimizes fall risk – no carpets and guard rails in bathrooms. The staff keeps the facility meticulously clean, and serves meals so that it is appetizing, & nutritious. Perhaps most important to me was that the staff treated my Mother with dignity and was extremely compassionate. When it was necessary to admit my Mother to Hospice, they always kept me informed of developments and were patient with my Mother. Alzheimer’s patient and those with aphasia from a stroke can be difficult and disruptive - I never heard or saw anyone raise their voice to my Mother. I often came unannounced and am very impressed with the way Diana [Removed] runs her business – she is professional and you will have peace of mind knowing your loved one is being cared for by Diana and her staff.

One Of My Top Choices

i had a great tour with this community. I liked the layout of how the kitchen and living room is close to each other. I was able to talk with the owner over the phone but did not get to meet and greet. My tour guide was s caretaker that lived on the community property. Everything seemed to going very well here.

Excellent Care

The care my mom got over this past year was absolutely excellent, they went out of their way to watch her when she first arrived so they knew her pattern to see if things were going in the right direction. They did an excellent job. They have always kept us informed.

A wounderful find for my Mother

We toured 4 facilities because we had to find a place for my mother on very short notice. This one took top spot hands down.