Silverado Highland Park - Highland Park, IL

Very accommodating with special diets

My aunt was here for respite and she enjoyed everything. The staff was wonderful, she was able communicate with them really well and they were great. She did paintings and drawings while there and mingled with the other guests. She had to have a special pureed diet and they were able to do that for her. The facility was well kept and her room and bathroom were kept very clean. The other residents that were there were very friendly and welcoming and she made friends easily. Overall it was a good experience and I would recommend them to others.

Silverado Representative

Hello! Thank you for sharing your Silverado experience. We're glad to hear that your aunt enjoyed her respite stay. Thank you for recognizing our team and the amazing care they provide! We hope to be a trusted resource for you and your aunt in the future.

A nice community

I was given an apple pie made by the chef when I left this community. The dining room was nice and the wait staff seemed nice. The food is presented well and smells good. This community, however does not offer much in the way of grounds. The community did seem clean and the people I met were nice and helpful.

Silverado Representative

Thank you for your feedback! Silverado's culinary services are a point of pride for us as we aim to serve food that is both appealing and nutritious.We hope you'll swing by for another visit and a delicious slice of pie!

Great memory care

Silverado only works with memory care patients so they do it right! Great staff and property. This facility is at the top of our list for our mom.
[Removed] is very professional and took 2 hours to review the services and facility. I found Silverado to be a very caring and lovely environment.

Silverado Representative

Hello! We are happy to hear that you found Silverado to be a caring and lovely environment. Our associates are fully committed to providing the best care and we hope to be a resource for you and your family in the future. Please let us know if you have any questions!

Think twice

I have only rated this facility one star because that's the least I am able to rate. Where to start? The facility is always dirty Except for when they have people visiting, i always have problems with my bill- there is no HR at the moment so you need to deal with the administrator who is difficult to talk with and no better at addressing any concerns, so much miscommunication; the nursing staff is caring but are run ragged and I'm sure lead to many mistakes that I'm aware and some I'm sure of that I'm not. There is no nursing team left and Much of the administration has quit. This definetly is having me look at other places- I don't feel safe with my mother there anymore. Im not sure who wrote those other reviews because if you stop in to ask any other family member they can tell you how unhappy they are with the current condition.

Silverado Representative

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts. We pride ourselves on providing world-class care, and we would welcome the opportunity to discuss how we can serve you better. Please reach out to Silverado Highland Park’s Administrator, Michael Zywicki, at [removed].

Very Bad Experience

This was a horrible experience for us at this community. They did not care for my wife at all. She spent more time at the hospital then with the community. They would leave her in her wheelchair a lot, which also was to small for her. They were not attentive and not responsive to any of my concerns. I have moved my wife out of this facility, and she is now at a better community.

Silverado Representative

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. Creating a safe, lively environment where residents can thrive is our top priority. We take all feedback seriously and would like the opportunity to personally address any concerns. We encourage you to reach out to our Highland Park Administrator, Michael Zywicki.

Spotless Community

This is truly a terrific community and my husband has adjusted well to the community. This is a spotless community, everything is super nice and clean. The staff is great and they are always willing to help. They are very encouraging to the residents and try to get everyone involved in the activities. He loves the meals, and they do serve a well balanced meal. It has been a great experience and we recommend this community.

Silverado Representative

Hello, thank you for recognizing our associates and the amazing care that they provide. We are glad to hear that your husband is thriving at Silverado Highland Park and enjoying the well-rounded meals that our world-class culinary team provides. We look forward to being a trusted resource for you and your family.

A welcome relief

Moved my folks in here after a very bad experience with a "Top Rated" nursing home group. Silverado has turned out to be a game changer.

The staff is on top of things (Medical and emotional) and really seem to care about the people that live there. Having dogs for the residents to interact with is a HUGE plus and had put a smile back on my fathers face and has made a big impact on his mood.

Silverado Representative

At Silverado, we pride ourselves in being industry leaders and being the experts in care for those with memory loss and cognitive disorders. As you mentioned our furry friends and unique pet philosophy, bring smiles back to our residents faces and have a huge positive effect on our residents mood! Thanks again!

Dog Friendly

The single best thing here is they are dog friendly ! The fact that my mother has her dog with her is absolutely by far the best thing ever. Thank you .

Silverado Representative

We love our furry friends at Silverado Highland Park! Our pet therapy and unique philosophy of care allows us to provide a high quality of care for those we serve.

Excellent

Everything has been excellent. The cleanliness and friendliness is excellent. It is five stars. The value is really good. I rate that four and a half stars. I rate the care services four and a half stars. I rate the activities four and a half stars. It has been an excellent experience at the Silverado Highland Park.

Silverado Representative

Thank you so much for sharing your comments. We appreciate the feedback and hope to be a resource for you and your family in the future.

comfortable

Our experience with Silverado Highland Park has been a good one. At the beginning of the process we had a few concerns with medication management as a few things dropped through the cracks, but they got it all worked out and things are going well now. It is a lovely place with excellent helpful caring staff. I am very comfortable with them and would recommend them.

Silverado Representative

Thank you for your comments! Our associates are fully committed to providing world-class care to our residents and their families. We appreciate the feedback and are always looking for ways to improve. Thanks again!

Exceeds my expections

I have toured many senior living communities and something just felt right about Silverado when I moved my father in and my instinct was right! The people who work at Silverado are so patient, kind, and loving. Everyone is approachable and any concern or question I have is quickly answered or resolved. I love the home-like feeling and there are always events and programs going on for my dad that he loves like live musical entertainment and parties. All of his needs and desires are met so he is able to have a high quality of life. I feel welcome by everyone who works at Silverado. You can even bring your own pets to live with you which is a nice bonus. I am forever grateful for Silverado for the care they have given my dad!!

Silverado Representative

We are happy to hear that you and your father feel right at home at Silverado! Silverado is a socially vibrant community filled with visitors and pets, and often times children as well. As you noted, our vibrant environment makes Silverado feel like a home. Thanks for your feedback!

Outstanding Experience with Silverado

My mother is in the Silverado memory care center. We had a difficult decision deciding to move her out of her aparment, but the quality and warmth of Silverado made it much easier. The staff is caring and thoughtful. We have full access to her at any time. They take as good care of her as her personal caregiver had. We feel totally comfortable having her there, and we're grateful that the option of Silverado was available.

Silverado Representative

Mark, thank you for sharing your comments. At Silverado Highland Park, we pride ourselves in providing individualized memory care that is just as focused on mind and spirit as it is on body. As you noticed, our associates are fully committed to providing life enriching care to our residents. Thanks again for your review!

My Mother has been very happy living at Silverado in Highland Park. She was one of the first residents and have watched the community grow into a wonderful environment. my whoe family family is thrilled that we found Silverado!

Silverado Representative

Pam, thank you for sharing your Silverado story! We are so happy to hear that your mother is thriving and enjoying life at Silverado. We look forwarded to continue to be a trusted resource for you and your family in the future.

Wonderful, friendly staff, homey atmosphere with engaging activities. I love having so many resident animals to visit with. I would highly reccommend this place to anyone who has a loved one with memory issues.

Silverado Representative

We are happy that you had the opportunity to experience the Silverado difference. As you noticed, an homey environment and pet therapy is part of Silverado's unique philosophy of care. As always, our highly-skilled staff continues to be highly committed to providing unmatched service and exceptional care to those we serve. Thank you for sharing your comments!

My Mom has been here for about a year and a half and we coulldn't be happier. She is happy and well taken care of. The staff here all know her and understand her individual needs. I would recommend Silverado to anyone!

Silverado Representative

Thank you for sharing your comments! Feedback like this truly motivates us to change the way the world cares for those with memory impairments, and to enrich the lives of Silverado residents and family members. We look forward to continue to be a trusted resource for you and your family.

My mom lives at Silverado Highland Park

Been here a month. My mom has adjusted amazingly well and its upscale as you can get. Very nice people and well trained and efficient. The staff treat my mom exactly how I think she needs to be treated! Staff is great communicators with the family....very important

Silverado Representative

Rick, we are happy to hear that you and your mother had a positive experience at Silverado Highland Park! As you have experienced, our associates are dedicated to providing exceptional care and world-class service to all of those we serve. Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!

Impressive, Upbeat, Upscale

Very impressed because people were all well dressed, occupied and no one sitting around.upbeat/upscale, residents were involved with workers doing activities.

Silverado Representative

Thank you for taking the time to review our Highland Park community! We are happy to hear that you had a positive experience and had the opportunity to experience the Silverado difference. As you noted, we always have activities throughout the day that keep our residents physically and mentally engaged. We hope to be a resource for you in the future. Thanks again for your comments!

Review for Silverado in Highland Park, IL

Phenomenal staff are amazing. You can see their true dedication. I would highly recommend Silverado to anyone looking for memory care.

Silverado Representative

Thank you for reviewing our Highland Park community! As you mentioned, all of our associates are truly dedicated to providing the best care and treating each resident with dignity and respect.

Very good!

Very good!

Silverado Representative

Dave, thanks for taking the time to review our community! We are glad that you had a positive experience.

I'd give it 6 stars! Excellent!

I'd give it 6 stars! Excellent!

Silverado Representative

David, thanks for taking the time to leave your comments! We hope to continue to be a trusted resource for you and your family in the future.

The skilled, compassionate memory care professionals at Silverado are dedicated to providing residents with the dignity and care they deserve while they enjoy the community’s warm atmosphere. Comfortable surroundings and engagement activities designed with the needs of memory-impaired individuals in mind help ensure the goal of enriching the lives of both residents and their families.