Silver Star Village - Orlando, FL has yet not published prices.

Silver Star Village in Orlando Florida

Nasty trailer park with a nasty bad attitude manager you need to avoid. They treated my family like dirt.

Disgusting Mobile Home Park Silver Star Village

STAY OUT! Your car will most likely get stolen or broke into. Roaches and rats all over the place. They said 55+ but that don't apply to everybody. You see little kids running around. The school bus even go by there every morning. The manager has a nasty atitude so avoid her if posdible.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THAT PLACE!!!

Worst place I lived in my life!!! People are selling they [language removed] and gettin OUT!!!

RENT STARTS AT $600 A MONTH

I really like it here, the neighbors are very friendly and look after each other. It's very clean and most of all I feel safe. I think the new administration is actually managing the park way better.

this place isn't where ou want to live

it says it is a 55+ park....it isn't. they let anybody in here. i have been here over a year and it gets worse as time goes by. the rent goes up and nothing changes to make it better...the HOA here is a laugh...they just want your money and does nothing for the residents. if i would have known this when i bought my home in here... i would have found another place to live. they promise things and do nothing to help you at all.. my saying to you is... DON'T LIVE HERE....

Welcome to Silver Star, a unique manufactured home community designed for the convenience of our residents. Our experienced and professional management staff handles the day-to-day responsibilities of the community, so you can enjoy the beautifully landscaped grounds and contemporary amenities planned with your family in mind. Silver Star is centrally located, with easy access to major roads, neighborhood schools, shopping, dining and cultural organizations. Numerous home exterior styles and interior feature options are available to fit both your budget needs and ideal lifestyle