Parents are transitioning well so far

We chose this community for both of my parents.It's very clean and we liked the layout of the room.It's also less expensive than other communities in the area. My mother was very resistant about moving but is now transitioning very well. She is participating in the activities the community offers and the staff has been very supportive. I haven't tried the food but my parents seem to like it.

Caring Staff

Thank you to the staff; so caring, friendly, and kind. What a wonderful group of people. Can not say enough about how they treated Mom.

Truly a great place for mom.

My mother has only been there for two weeks but in that time we have only seen very positive aspects about her care. She says the meals are fine, both residents and staff are very friendly and helpful, and the activities are great.

Just A Couple Issues

My biggest complaint is that it smells. There is a very, very heavy urine odor out there. There are some days it is overwhelming. Otherwise the care seems to be okay. I am a little disappointed that for dinner it seems they always serve sandwiches. Lunch is the big meal and then dinner is sandwiches.

Nice looking community

We toured this community when we were looking into options for my loved one. This community was a nice looking place, very clean, and the staff were friendly. I really appreciated that they were direct and upfront with us that the care needs of our loved ones were a bit beyond what they could provide.