Logan Place - Lower Burrell, PA

Logan Place - Lower Burrell, PA has yet not published prices.

Logan - Highly Recommend

I moved my mother into Logan in November of 2015. She had the best care and the staff were more than employees, they become family. We were blessed to have found Logan for her when we did. I lived 300 miles away but knew that she was in great hands. The daily activities and meal selection are outstanding. The management team is 5 star plus lead by a fabulous director. My mother passed away a few weeks ago but I would select Logan again if I had a the chance. Highly recommend.

The Staff Are Engaging With Dad

It is a great community and the staff are terrific and that is what I like most. The atmosphere is nice and my dad is enjoying it so far. He has participate in some activities and they had a band perform for the residents. I would recommend the community. In the beginning the ladies were wonderful and made sure we knew everything and worked out numbers. They even worked with us to get him in. They were willing to accept his level of care. I see he is working harder and getting stronger. He didn't need help getting out of his walker today.

A Little Staff Issues

This is a decent community and everything is going okay for my mother since her move here. I have had a problem with the fact my mother isn't getting bath daily. When I bring up my concerns the staff tends to point the finger at each other. The staff is nice and friendly for the most part. They do a good job keeping the community nice and clean. There is great activities. I would recommend it, just make sure you stay on top of the staff.

Cost too much.

My mother had moved there but we have since moved her back home due to the cost. The community did have entertainment and activities, but they only posted them and didn't go around reminding resdients so if they missed it, they missed it. There was set meal times. So if she slept in in the morning, she would miss breakfast. She did like the food but complained the portion was small. They then started giving her a bigger portion.

Positive Experience

My step mother is doing very well at Logan Place we are very pleased with our choice to move her here. Everything has been a positive experience for us to far and she seems to enjoy to community. She has par taken in the activities they have there and she has been able to make new friends as well. Over all everything is and the staff is friendly and helpful to my step mother.

Outstanding - 5 Stars.

We moved our mother into Logan last week and were so impressed with the facility, the staff and the management. Our sincere thanks to Brenda, Jamie, Brian and Leigh for making her move a pleasant one not only for her but for our family. We know that mom is safe now and will have the best of care. The facility is clean, the food is great and the team members are very caring to the residents.

Loved the people (Leigh)and facility. Rooms and general areas were bright and clean.

Nice Place. Just understaffed

It is a nice place. The accommodations are very nice. The staff seems good, though I think they are understaffed. Prior to my dad going there we had a caretaker come in and take care of him but we see him now and we are paying more money and he's not clean, not shaven, and he looks disheveled. He is healthy, but he needs help with his hygiene and getting dressed, but when we go to see him we are disappointed.

Caring place for my mom. Love the fact that everyone is so friendly n caring.

They seem to be doing a pretty good job.

They seem to be doing a pretty good job. It's kept pretty clean, no concerns there. They are a little understaffed on the weekends though. I haven't had any complaints about the food so far. Overall they are doing a good job.

Beautiful well-run facility

Clean, very attractive surroundings - nice common areas & dining room, individual studio or 1 bedroom apartments provide comfortable privacy when desired. Well-kept outdoor courtyard & front porch.
Caring friendly staff with varying levels of care to suit wide range of residents. Activities daily, encouraging residents to be active. Nice social time at meals.
Costly, but you get what you pay for.

Logan Place is located in Lower Burrell, Pennsylvania, just half a mile south of the Allegheny River. We are about twenty miles northeast of Pittsburgh which is a popular day trip for our residents. If you have someone in your family who enjoys shopping we have two shopping centers very close by. We are an award winning community, most recently winning the 2013 Assisted Living Facility/Nursing Home Readers’ Choice Gold Award.

Our elegantly furnished home includes many amenities to make your stay with us comfortable and enjoyable:

•Sitting area with a gas fireplace
•Large lounge with a flat screen TV
•Computer area
•Beauty and barber salon
•Space for on-site therapy
•Large enclosed outdoor courtyard
•Restaurant style dining room
Our residents have the choice of joining in a wide variety of activities including individualized exercise classes, games, baking opportunities and pet therapy. We also make regular trips to town for shopping and enjoying ice cream.

We provide a wide range of care including assistance with activities of daily living, medication management and chronic disease monitoring. Our staff is available 24 hours a day and all residents have an emergency response system in their bedrooms and bathrooms. In case of emergency Allegheny Valley Hospital is three miles away.

Our chefs are top notch and serve favorites such as beef enchiladas, marinated pork loin and shrimp alfredo. Snacks are always available as are alternate meals and your friends and family are welcome to dine with you.