The Facility and its surroundings are wonderful and the [Removed] were very accommodating in showing me not only Serenity Manor but Whispering Pines and I loved both facilities. They were very informative and were able to answer all of my questions and
calm my fears regarding my Dad and his ability to adapt to this type of care.

Needs To Be Updated

This community was fair the appearance of it thought left a lot to be desired. You could tell it has not been renovated in quite a while and things needed to be replaced or a good cleaning. the staff was friendly and nice very informative on the tour.

Son Is In Good Hands In This Care Home

My son is in good hands here in this care home. So far everything is working out well, and we are comfortable with his move to this home. They are taking good care of him, and his needs. The staff is good, and have been very helpful with everything. I go to visit very often, and every time I visit his room, and the home is very well-kept. The location is convenient for us to travel too. Everything is working out well, and this is a care home I would recommend.

A small community for care

This is a good community for care. The staff is very caring. We like that it is very clean and maintained. We really like the caregivers. We did not know all the types of care that offered. The menu is nice and we have been pleased with the healthy meals.This is a small community and does not have a lot of other residents. We would recommend this community to other families for excellent care for a loved one.

We toured this community for mom. She was happy with the care that was offered. They menu and the activities seemed to be very appealing for the residents. Mom was looking to see the different layout for care for herself. We would highly recommend this community for the care of a loved one.

very rude house manager. treats people badly. really don't deserve 1 star based on rudeness of manager

Excellent place for the person you love the most

Serenity Manor is a wonderful place in every way for an elder loved one to live. It is sparkling clean at all times, the food is nutritious and excellent, and the staff is caring and loving and does a wonderful job caring for the residents.

My mother-in-law was there and we are most grateful for the care and loving kindness she and all of us received there before her passing.

Serenity Manor is operated like a loving home with all the extra help an elderly person needs at whatever stage he or she is in. I highly recommend it.

She seems to like it there.

So far so good. I don't have any major complaints, at this point. She seems to like it there. We liked the rural setting, which is one of the reasons we chose them. I would score them pretty close to a five so far.

Serenity Manor was an excellent choice!

My wife has only been at Serenity Manor Rosebud House in Conroe, TX for 2 months but I have been extremely satisfied with her care. She is on the downhill side of the Moderate stages of Alzheimer's and suffers some additional physical health issues as well. The caretakers at Serenity Manor have been very considerate, professional, and helpful with her care, and have helped me coordinate her doctor visits and medications, which have changed several times, as we deal with her various health problems. My wife is also getting much better nutrition, hydration, and hygiene at Serenity Manor than I was able to provide her at home.
The caretaker to patient ratio at SM is 1 to 4, much better than I found at the large assisted living homes of 1 to 16 - 24, so she gets much better individual care.

Very nice place!

They do a fantastic job at Serenity Manor, I'd give them 10 out of 5 if I could! They really take excellent care of the people who live here. The staff are kind and caring, and they make sure everything that needs to be done gets done. The facility itself is beautiful and well kept, and they have a lot to provide for their residents. Mom hasn't ever had a negative thing to say about them!

Serenity Manor near Conroe is the rig...

Serenity Manor near Conroe is the right place for my mother. She's happy there and I feel comfortable with her care.

We specialize in all levels of Alzheimer's/Dementia Care. Dr. David Myers and his wife Judy are the owners and live on-site. They take care of the residents just like they were family! Judy graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing and has some 25 years of working with geriatric patients. She is a national recognized expert in the treatment and care of dementia and Alzheimer's. She oversees all care with the residents.