Serenity Blenheim Independent Living Inc. - Blenheim, ON

I would not recommend this facility. Started out horribly and only got worse. The sidewalk and driveway were not shoveled or salted. An employee was yelling at a resident when I arrived. The entryway has very slippery ceramic tile that is a slip hazard. The place had strong fragrance that people with fragrance sensitivities would not be able to handle. The room had a bare stained mattress with dirty bedding balled up on the floor. Although it seems like a budget price you pay for everything extra, including hydro to have air conditioning. Should be condemned. Seemed more like a [Removed] then a place to put your loved one.

A Place NOT for Mom

I believe I already wrote a review about this place. I didn't like it. The kind of residents there I didn't want my mother to be around. The halls had a smell to them. They even allowed a resident to smoke in his room.

The place is more suited for low-income people. Some of the residents looked rough-looking; not the type of people I want my mother to be around. They had one resident there who smoked in his room. The place didn't smell clean; had an odor to it.