Would you entrust your parents well-being to someone who [Removed] their own? owner has questionable values. beware!

Disclaimer: I am a personal friend, former neighbor of the parents of the owner. Until recently, I was a neighbor of the owners' parents at friendship manor low income apartments, at east oak, bellflower.

His parents are seniors, dad was 80+,[Removed], the mother, was over 75. [Removed] was constantly being [removed] by their son,[removed], owner of seniors way. [Removed] is afflicted with lupus, and [removed] (dad) had alzheimers. Several years ago, [Removed] once told me that their son [Removed] was planning on taking their property in the philippines. [Removed], with agreement from her husband, sold the property. Once [Removed] became aware of this,[Removed] became frequent. I have witnessed this first hand. I have been told, he filed a lawsuit against his parents for the property sale, falsely alleging it was fraudulent.

[Removed]

Why am I doing this? I am doing this as a favor to [Removed] . I can't repay them enough for all the nice things the couple did for me one christmas eve when i was down and out and had no one.

[Removed]

Review of Seniors Way - Simi Valley, CA

This a private residence. I will come back to this after visiting other assisted living properties.

A nice place for mom

I'm very happy this the facility. The staff shows knowledge and has been very kind and considerate of Ruth and the others.

Better than Expected

My mother has been living in this facility for 10 days. She is
still adjusting to this very big change in her life. We are extremely pleased with everything about Senior's Way.
They are kind and caring. The place is beautiful and very
peaceful. I am now only 15 minutes away from her instead of an hour and 15 mins. I anticipate a very good experience
for her. I am also so very grateful to A Place For Mom in
helping us to find this place for our Mom.

Absolutely Excellent!

It's beautiful! It's absolutely excellent. I have no complaints! The care is great but there are not a many activities as I would like to see. I think they could have maybe a little more exercise, even just going out and walking. Other than that I have absolutely zero complaints. They are fantastic! Betty, the aid that's there, is wonderful and you can tell she truly cares about each of the residents.

Very Nice Home

It was a very nice home. The owner and his family lived upstairs and across the street was open. It was a really nice area. I liked it. The house was very nice. I just didn't feel like it was as homey. There was nothing bad about it. It was a little more expensive. It would cost $3000 to share a really small room with another person. the bathroom was across the way and the family room was in the back. It looked very nice but there was not as good a feeling for outdoors and my mother loves to go and sit outside. They had a little dog. It just didn't feel as homey, it felt like everyone would be in their rooms.

nice home. husband & wife ...

nice home. husband & wife caregivers. Wife is a nurse elsewhere but on staff at nt. family lives upstairs with two teens. My concern is Mary gets frustrated with teens. Ddidn't feel the activity level would be there either. Joe really liked it because of the house.

Lovely home, great location, large ro...

Lovely home, great location, large room w/bath & larger one w/o bath. No hospice option, not able to give shots unless wife is home, will drive to church & senior center w/no charge

Our board and care home will provide and assists elderly residents 60 years and older, with a variety of services designed to maintain their health, independence and dignity.

The owners-administrators also reside in the facility and are experienced Registered Nurse and Certified Nursing Assistant. Our caregivers are devoted and dedicated individuals, ready to provide exceptional assistance in the daily living activities of our residents. Every caregiver in the facility has passed both health screening as well as a criminal background check, and is trained in emergency first aid.

Our care home facility have elegantly furnished semi private rooms, central air conditioning/heating, smoke detectors, cable TV, telephone, large cabinet space, formal dining room, outside patio area, large family room with 10 feet wide hi-definition movie projector screen and a state of the art wanderer electronic alarm system.