We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Dentist Available
Wonderful care, I believe it's the loving care more than the sum of the other factors.
I was very,very happy with the services Bernadette provided. Although my father has been deceased for five years, her care was exemplary. She went far over what one would expect. She kept him busy- and put him in a room with a caregiver at night- he needed to know where to urinate- anyone else would have put a diaper on him.
She took him dancing at the Senior Center. I believe this forestalled the severe impairment from his Alzheimer's. My sister took him back to NY, where she couldn't find a place anywhere like this. His decline after that was rapid. I'm eternally grateful to her.
It Felt Crowded
It seemed crowded to me. They didn't have more people than they could but it seemed a little crowded and the room that my mom would be getting was very small. It was an older home which was okay. It seemed like there was a lot of men in there too - not a lot, since there are only 6 people but a higher ratio than other places.
It seemed like the family room where they were all sitting was cramped. It just seemed really crowded. The woman was very nice and friendly and loving to my mom, but the room was too small and I didn't like how crowded it felt.
Bernadette is very kind and...
Bernadette is very kind and treats residents as if they are part of the family. Downside - house needs work & neighborhood isn't the best.