Regal Care - Simi Valley, CA

Regal Care - Simi Valley, CA has yet not published prices.

Excellent care for mom!

Rave reviews for Regal Care! They provide excellent one on one care for our mom and my mom is not an easy person to work with. They are so kind and patient with her. They have a good rapport working with hospice that comes in. My family in the medical field and they love Regal Care's professionalism. [Removed] the owners are phenomenal in their cooking skills, it is all natural, healthy, organic foods. We have dined with mom and we absolutely love the food provided. A real plus for outstanding care and peace of mind is that when she gets up from her recliner or her bed there are sensors that set off an alarm. We feel that between the three of us we could not handle mom and provide the care that they are providing for her, they are doing a remarkable job. We visited numerous places and we were absolutely smitten with Regal Care and knew we found the right place for mom.

Exceptional Care

Regal Care provides exceptional care to its residents. It has been years since my mom has been so happy and in such good spirits. The facility is open, light, and feels like an inviting home. This positive, sweet tone is set by the owners and reflected in the caregivers who are attentive and compassionate. Meals are joyous occasions as the food is always healthy and delicious. There are spaces for residents to gather and socialize with guests, caregivers, and each other. Regal Care has helped my mom recover from injury and memory loss with dignity and love.

Happy with This Community

All is well for my mother here at this community. They taking good care of her, and I'am pleased. They have been great to work with. The staff is good at what they do. Everything is working out well, and I would recommend this community.

Mom's new home!

We looked at quite a few senior board & care homes for my 95 yr old mother-in-law and were getting anxious because we weren't finding any we felt comfortable leaving mom in their care and/or could manage the price. Until we toured Regal Senior Care owned by [Removed]. As soon as we walked in the door we felt the warm, comfortable homey feel to it. Don showed us the house and once we saw the choices of bedrooms available we were done looking; we found a Place For Mom. The home is newly renovated with every care taken to accommodate handicap elderly residents; it is BEAUTIFUL! It has a nice sitting area with a fireplace great for conversation, a t.v. room with a BIG t.v. and a comfy couch and chairs. There's even a piano! The backyard has a garden, nice patio seating and a lawn swing mom loves to spend time in. Regal can also accommodate Hospice residents. [Removed] are very hands on as is the care giver, [Removed]. I am constantly amazed at how kind, caring and gentle these people are. The 3 of them go out of their way to please mom and due to her mild Alzheimers and dementia she can be mean and demanding at times. But [Removed] calmly go about trying to make her comfortable and happy. Mom's meds are always given correctly and on time. They treat each resident with the utmost respect. The meals are amazing! Ribka cooks with vegetables from their organic garden and she makes every effort to fulfill the resident's preferences. The aromas filling the home when [Removed] cooks will make your mouth water! Homemade ice cream, cookies and smoothies too! [Removed] are very welcoming and generous to visiting families and by extension you find they become your loved one's family too. Including [Removed]! Yes, you can find other board & care homes that are less expensive however they can't offer the benefits Regal offers and the higher price isn't unreasonable nor unmanageable and is more than worth it. Oh, and the home is always clean and tidy; mom's bed is always made and her clothes are clean, hung up or put away. (It's not mom doing that!) There isn't a negative associated with Regal and if it were possible I would give it 10 stars. Our life is so much less stressful because we know mom is in the best care possible and we have [Removed] the thank for that. They are a Godsend.

This care home is unlike any other I have seen. It is immaculate.Everything is new. There is a beautiful large garden in the back with gorgeous organic vegetables. The owners are hands on, cooking fresh meals and making sure all needs are met. Unlike most of the care homes I have visited, it is apparent these people truly care about families and how the aging process affects everyone in it. I am so happy I found them. They are more expensive than the others I've seen, but there is no comparison by a long shot as far as the living quarters go. I will be happy to post how the care is going again in the future. What a blessing.