Golden Care Moments Inc - Simi Valley, CA

A good experience.

I toured this community for my mother in law. I was happy with the staff and understanding on all the needs required for good care. The community seemded very clean inside and out. I want to see what if available as far as activities. The value seems to be good for the care that they offer.

Very happy!!!

Very happy!!!

Just agreed to move my mom ...

Just agreed to move my mom in at the end of the month! After visiting several homes in Simi, this is by far the BEST fit for my mom. There are many positive aspects about this home that I didn't see elsewhere. I called and verified on their references and they were all excellent! I have a very good feeling about this place. Owner/staff is warm & friendly, good food (healthy/more of a Mediterranean diet), clean house, homey feeling and very nice room. I've had to get housing for 2 other family members in the past and picked the right places for them...so I feel confident that this again is a good choice I'm making for my mom. If they have any room left, I highly recommend you visit and see for yourself.

Small community,

This is a pretty small community -- only about five residents or so at a time. However, there is only one caregiver at a time. So, if all five spots are filled, some things can fall through the cracks for other residents. It has a homey, family-like atmosphere. The owner and his wife are always there, and they make all of the food there. There are not many activities available besides the TV, but the residents socialize at dinner time. The small size is great, I just wish there was more attention paid to the residents or at least more staff.

Golden Opportunity for Your Parents

Very homey environment and demonstrated TLC to each resident. Everyone will feel welcomed and the owner makes it a point to tend to each need of his residents on a very personalized level from food to hobbies and interests. Residents are alert and happy. This home is clean and nice decor. You will not be disappointed! Reasonably priced for care as well!