Royal Oaks Home Care - Simi Valley, CA

Contact person did not know I was coming and did not make an effort to reach out to me after my arrival. Tour was contacted by on site caregiver and lacked any specific details. Located on a very busy street, with lots of traffic and poor parking. While clean, home furnishings were old and general decor was outdated. Could use fresh paint throughout.

Tour for care

We toured this community for care. The staff were nice and were able to answer my questions on the care that is available. I really liked the appearance of this community. The menu was appealing and they offered excellent activities for the residents to choose from. I would suggest families tour this community.

Care and Value for Dad

I like the care at this community. The cleanliness of the community is outstanding. The meals are a nice variety of choices. He is enjoying doing small activities with the other residents. This community is recommended for other families for the good care and the good value for the care of a loved one. I would be happy to recommend this community to other families for care

On a very busy street. Parking would be difficult.

I Had A Good Tour For Sure

My tour went good for me to understand what is offered here. the community is clean and I liked seeing some ladies sitting at a table talking. My guide was an informative person and I really liked this community very much.

The Care Is Going Swell

Everything my mom has been experiencing has been going well. The community is kept very clean for the residents and guests. The staff are helpful, respectful, and attentive. I think the food is suitable and healthy for my mom. It's been a good experience and I would recommend this place.

Review of Royal Oaks Home Care Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Simi Valley, CA

Very nice. Staff and administrator top notch. Very much on par with West Hills. Accepts Hospice benefits and accepts pets. Costs slightly higher than West Hills. Main factor will be location in Simi Valley vs. West Hills as far as convenience to visit.