Caccam's Stanton Residence - Simi Valley, CA

Caccam's Stanton Residence

I toured at Caccam’s, and thought it was a really nice place. I really liked it. I loved the way the house was set us and how many of the rooms had a sliding glass door, so each resident had a nice, bright setting. It felt like a family sort of setting there.

Nice neighborhood, clean ho...

Nice neighborhood, clean house, orderly, and professional owner/staff. Venis is an RN and that's a plus. The room seemed small for the price. There was a window that had nothing to look at and my mom wouldn't like that...since she's in her room so much. I didn't feel like my mom would get the social interaction from the staff that she needs. They seemed professional but very quiet and my mom likes to talk a lot. This home did seem very clean, safe, & professional...just a little pricey for a small room and sterile for me. I think most people would like this place, just not right fit for my mom.